GDT - Devils @ Capitals 11/30/18, 7:00pm

NJDfan1711

I know I said I was out, but I’m sitting here waiting for my fiancé to get ready and I still have the game on, and wow...fvck Tom Wilson. I’m not sure if I hate him or Marchand more at this point. The league better come down hard on this POS 

Well that was a fvcking joke...love ya Nico, but can someone on this team win a big fvcking faceoff once in a while?!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

I know I said I was out, but I’m sitting here waiting for my fiancé to get ready and I still have the game on, and wow...fvck Tom Wilson. I’m not sure if I hate him or Marchand more at this point. The league better come down hard on this POS 

He does this AFTER getting hit with a 20 burger. Dude will never learn. He’s trash.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kinkyisth3b3st said:

My parents got me Devils tickets for Christmas this year as it’ll be my first time back in NJ in 2 years.

ok google how do I decline a Christmas present?

My fiancé got me tickets to see them in Columbus next month. That should be fun. Think they lost 6-1 to them up there last year. And that’s when they were actually playing well...

I smell a 3-1 loss, and Dano going on and on about all of the silver linings during the postgame.  Hopefully not.

And on a completely unnecessary side note, Erika gets exponentially easier on the eyes with each game.  Damn...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HellOnICE said:

You have to hold Kowalsky and Hynes responsible for this on some level for the PP. 

The team looks like they need a roster shakeup, bring in some help, somehow. 

At this point i don't care who goes as long as it's not Hall or Hischier

1 minute ago, Aznjsn said:

At this point i don't care who goes as long as it's not Hall or Hischier

I'm starting to think Palmieri might be the odd man out.  He's got a fantastic contract relative to what he produces.. could probably fetch a nice return.

I dunno.  I'll bring this up in another thread later at some point but I'm with you.  This team looks complacent.  Time for a change.

1 minute ago, Devilsfan118 said:

I'm starting to think Palmieri might be the odd man out.  He's got a fantastic contract relative to what he produces.. could probably fetch a nice return.

I dunno.  I'll bring this up in another thread later at some point but I'm with you.  This team looks complacent.  Time for a change.

Palms ain't going anywhere. Ridiculous. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

I thought it was the back of his head, looks like a mix of both. Either way Seney got some whiplash there.

I'm gonna stick with no head shot BUT you can't make any hit that late and from behind.  He could of avoided it all day long but he just can't help himself. 

2 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

Ya I was thinking the same thing. Palms and maybe Wood would get us a decent return. Def another thread convo but yeah it's time for some sort of change. This is painful to watch

12 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

and why would we trade a fantastic contract and one of our top line guy exactly?