Sign in to follow this  
NJDfan1711

GDT - Devils @ Capitals 11/30/18, 7:00pm

One more thing - I don't see Johansson staying after this season..and so all the picks traded for Maroon, Grabner, MarJo will have been for short terms. That just sucks.

9 hours ago, NJDevils1214 said:

Spirit broken part makes me think of this, which I saw recently....

I miss Jacques.

Lose For Hughes baby!

This team needs more talent and high draft picks that are utilized wisely combined with a competent (see Buffalo). We don't have the horses. That's basically it. 

2-10-1 on the road

7-1-3 at home

i really don’t get it

Forgot to DVR the game, was upset I missed it. Saw the score, was no longer upset. Not sure if I’ll bother recording today’s game. 

THIS is the game we are bitching at Hynes for? Yeah, it's his fault Holtby stopped three breakaways, along with several cross crease passes, Kinkaid gave them goal #2, the team made horrible line changes, and the PP was awful. I get being frustrated, but let's use our heads a little here. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, HellOnICE said:

One more thing - I don't see Johansson staying after this season..and so all the picks traded for Maroon, Grabner, MarJo will have been for short terms. That just sucks.

If the team trend continues and he can stay healthy, Johansson will be dealt at the deadline - and the Devils will probably at least recover a 2nd round pick for him.

1 hour ago, Derlique said:

THIS is the game we are bitching at Hynes for? Yeah, it's his fault Holtby stopped three breakaways, along with several cross crease passes, Kinkaid gave them goal #2, the team made horrible line changes, and the PP was awful. I get being frustrated, but let's use our heads a little here. 

For me it was the tipping point, same mistakes game after game, especially the PP. There is no accountability from coaches to players, he holds a select few on his untouchable list. That’s sh!tty leadership. 

I’ve also run out of scapegoats so he was the next logical choice 😉

51 minutes ago, titans04 said:

Bounty on backstrom ..take his knees out..  

2 hours ago, titans04 said:

Obv Seney's fault. They teach you in bantham... Don't turn your back to Wilson...got what was coming to him. /s

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Derlique said:

very true, it might have been ugly but we could have won that game if those breakaways went in