Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
'7'

This team needs a massive brawl

Recommended Posts

Like the Isles against Pittsburgh a few years ago, or Philly where they went on a huge tear two years ago in that game where they beat the tar out of Washington

All Tampa does is kick beat the hell out of us and laugh. Wilson tonight. Really every team we play knocks us around and laughs in our faces. They don't respect us. The refs don't respect us either.

So either tonight vs Washington or tomorrow vs Winnipeg, let loose and get cheap. Get nasty. Do something that gets the league's attention. Who cares if its bad publicity it will blow over in a few days anyway. Right now they look weak and sad and are run over every game. The Devils are Charmin soft and that has to change and change immediately

And that goes for Hynes too. Throw a bench. Do something

They are 5-11-4 in their last 20 and that is unacceptable. They are not the 84 Oilers but they are far better than this

Edited by '7'
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean, it'll make you feel better, so that's good.  It's not going to happen.

Also, Wilson isn't scared of anyone and he took a stupid match penalty - what are the Devils supposed to do against that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Triumph said:

Also, Wilson isn't scared of anyone and he took a stupid match penalty - what are the Devils supposed to do against that?

Make him pay for it by scoring 2+ times on the ensuing major.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

Make him pay for it by scoring 2+ times on the ensuing major.

Hahahaha best joke I’ve heard all night 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, '7' said:

They are 5-11-4 in their last 20 and that is unacceptable. They are not the 84 Oilers but they are far better than this

Unfortunately, the current Devils are a lot closer to the 1984 Devils.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CHIP72 said:

Unfortunately, the current Devils are a lot closer to the 1984 Devils.

They had an MVP and a #1OA? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Triumph said:

I mean, it'll make you feel better, so that's good.  It's not going to happen.

Also, Wilson isn't scared of anyone and he took a stupid match penalty - what are the Devils supposed to do against that?

Mess up Ovechkin or Backstrom. Badly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, '7' said:

Mess up Ovechkin or Backstrom. Badly

Wilson, please. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, '7' said:

Mess up Ovechkin or Backstrom. Badly

I’ll settle for someone baseball chopping Kucherov in his legs repeatedly on Monday. That little bitch has it coming to him. 

Edited by MadDog2020
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, MadDog2020 said:

I’ll settle for someone baseball chopping Kucherov in his legs repeatedly on Monday. That little bitch has it coming to him. 

Yep. And Cooper with his "The best player in the game blah blah" crap in the playoffs after his cheap shot irked me. Kucherov needs get popped next game. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

babysh!t soft team.

Edited by titans04
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully the brawl is with each other so I can get some entertainment.

we’re fvcking pathetic. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bruins - Red Wings had the right idea today

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, '7' said:

Yep. And Cooper with his "The best player in the game blah blah" crap in the playoffs after his cheap shot irked me. Kucherov needs get popped next game. 

I want his fvcking kneecaps rearranged. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This team is soft as fvck. They won't do a thing against the lightning.

And I'm sick of it. Have a spine. If you're going to lose at least make it hard to play against you.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kinkyisth3b3st said:

Hopefully the brawl is with each other so I can get some entertainment.

we’re fvcking pathetic. 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Devilsfan118 said:

This team is soft as fvck. They won't do a thing against the lightning.

And I'm sick of it. Have a spine. If you're going to lose at least make it hard to play against you.

 Damn straight. Show some fvcking balls.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can bet that Hynes wouldn't permit them to have a brawl. This team gets humiliated and bullied by bigger/stronger teams all the time and just takes it. It's sad and pathetic. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And while I really like Boyle, he's the softest guy at 6'6" or 6'7" whatever he is. A player that size should be crushing people. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, MrBreeze said:

Bruins - Red Wings had the right idea today

 

Refs should have let the goalies fight, that was weak as hell. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, slasher72 said:

And while I really like Boyle, he's the softest guy at 6'6" or 6'7" whatever he is. A player that size should be crushing people. 

Yep you'd figure but that's always been his game. He's effective in a limited role but he'll never ever play physical. never has. Never will

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, slasher72 said:

And while I really like Boyle, he's the softest guy at 6'6" or 6'7" whatever he is. A player that size should be crushing people. 

I love Boyle, but he plays like he’s 5’7” 170.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m convinced Nico could knock Boyle off a puck, and I’m not even convinced Nico could knock my beer-league ass off a puck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Satans Hockey said:

Refs should have let the goalies fight, that was weak as hell. 

Yea. It would've been fun and great publicity for the league. The NHL constantly shoots itself in the foot. Let them go

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.