This team needs a massive brawl

'7'

Like the Isles against Pittsburgh a few years ago, or Philly where they went on a huge tear two years ago in that game where they beat the tar out of Washington

All Tampa does is kick beat the hell out of us and laugh. Wilson tonight. Really every team we play knocks us around and laughs in our faces. They don't respect us. The refs don't respect us either.

So either tonight vs Washington or tomorrow vs Winnipeg, let loose and get cheap. Get nasty. Do something that gets the league's attention. Who cares if its bad publicity it will blow over in a few days anyway. Right now they look weak and sad and are run over every game. The Devils are Charmin soft and that has to change and change immediately

And that goes for Hynes too. Throw a bench. Do something

They are 5-11-4 in their last 20 and that is unacceptable. They are not the 84 Oilers but they are far better than this

Edited by '7'
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Triumph said:

I mean, it'll make you feel better, so that's good.  It's not going to happen.

Also, Wilson isn't scared of anyone and he took a stupid match penalty - what are the Devils supposed to do against that?

Mess up Ovechkin or Backstrom. Badly

6 hours ago, MadDog2020 said:

I’ll settle for someone baseball chopping Kucherov in his legs repeatedly on Monday. That little bitch has it coming to him. 

Yep. And Cooper with his "The best player in the game blah blah" crap in the playoffs after his cheap shot irked me. Kucherov needs get popped next game. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, slasher72 said:

And while I really like Boyle, he's the softest guy at 6'6" or 6'7" whatever he is. A player that size should be crushing people. 

Yep you'd figure but that's always been his game. He's effective in a limited role but he'll never ever play physical. never has. Never will