GDT: Lightning @ Devils 7PM

Nicomo

Just now, jagknife said:

Kinkaid has to have both of those shots. Zero excuse on either. Hell freaking Lovejoy actually cleared the goddamn traffic out on the Point goal

I agree on that terrible first one but the Point one was one you just kind of hope hits you. A player like that from 10 feet away is a tough stop

• Like 1

Just now, Devil Dan 56 said:

I agree on that terrible first one but the Point one was one you just kind of hope hits you. A player like that from 10 feet away is a tough stop

Agreed only way that second one doesn't go in is if Zacha or Wood is the shooter.  First one was hot garbage.

1 minute ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

I don’t agree, but oh well. Either way, our offense hasn’t scored on a fvcking backup and our goalie let in at least one softie to break their spirits early again

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ajsgolf said:

It’s like watching a high school team, truly it is.  Not to offend those high school teams.  Do they literally not have the talent to win another game all year?  It’s putrid, only way to describe it.  They have 5 wins since the start of the season and 16 losses, are you kidding me?  You can vomit watching them.  Other than Hall, Hischier, Palmieri, maybe Bratt, Seney (Lot of potential), Vatanen and Kinkaid who else is worth keeping on this team?  Look at that last power play, what the hell was that?

Blake Coleman 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

I want to hear from Shero tomorrow. 

We've been begging for it, to me this black eye is totally on him betting on to many wrong horses after last year.

Better yet get his ass on between periods during the next game and just hand him the mic. Ready, go sir you're on.

Because my bp is already pegged, the place looks like it's been abandoned.

Edited by titans04
  • Like 1

When you draft year after year and your selections suck so bad they cant even make it to the NHL, and you do that for about 10 years in a row, your team is going to suffer for a few years. We're year 3 being removed from the disaster that Lou and Conte built. But Ray needs to own this now and fix this sh!tshow. 

2 minutes ago, titans04 said:

We've been begging for it, to me this black eye is totally on him betting on to many wrong horses after last year.

Better yet get his ass on between periods during the next game and just hand him the mic. Ready, go sir you're on.

Because my bp is already pegged, the place looks like it's been abandoned.

I’ve had it. I want to hear from him tomorrow in some form or fashion. A state of the union. A firing. A trade. Something. Calling up Nick Lappin ain’t gonna cut it. The GM needs to crawl out of his fvcking cave tomorrow.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, slasher72 said:

When you draft year after year and your selections suck so bad they cant even make it to the NHL, and you do that for about 10 years in a row, your team is going to suffer for a few years. We're year 3 being removed from the disaster that Lou and Conte built. But Ray needs to own this now and fix this sh!tshow. 

Agreed until the last sentence.  Given the overall lack of organizational assets, what can he really do?   Bratt, Hischier and hopefully Ty Smith are a good start but this is going to take a few good years of drafting.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

Why? What's he really gonna say that is going to matter besides the normal bs buzzwords of everything is fine. If anything it will only make you more mad lol

Fine, then maybe he can go down to the locker room before the next practice and peel some paint then. I’d take that. Throw a fvcking jelly jar lol.

Edited by MadDog2020
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

Why? What's he really gonna say that is going to matter besides the normal bs buzzwords of everything is fine. If anything it will only make you more mad lol

I think it's a sign of accountability to the fans if he gets out front.  You're correct there are no magic words but saying hey look we're a sh!t show right now and it's unacceptable we NEED to be better and we're all under a microscope but it starts with me.

I think that would go a long way, it would for me anyway.