GDT: Lightning @ Devils 7PM

Nicomo

11 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Let’s hope the offense is electric and that the current roster of defensemen can keep the Lightning from striking more than once tonight.

LGD

It would really help if the crowd gets amped up for this game...then maybe they can help the Devils pull off the shocking upset...

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976
  • Like 1

Man did we ever get fvcked royally with this schedule. We have played a ton of elite talent in the first two months of this season.

To put an optimistic spin on things, one could say that if we managed to just survive until the latter half of the schedule we might be in a good position to make a run for the playoffs. But unfortunately that hasn't been the case so far.

Regardless, LGD. I'll be watching. And probably sh!tposting after the game in frustration, per the usual SOPs.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kinkyisth3b3st said:

Btw I’ve decided that tonight my whipping boy will be Blake Coleman. For no particular reason at all. I will be researching the players we should have drafted instead of Coleman, and I will be talking sh!t about the fact that he’s living my life’s dream: a Devils player married to a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader. 

*clears throat*: BLAKE COLEMAN SUCKS.

please clap

Judging by your... ahem... "affinity" for Taylor Hall, I think you may just be upset that someone else is drinking Blakes 'pickle juice'

47 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

Excuse me, I have to go smush Andy Greene's face into Bratt the next time he coughs. 

Andy Greene could lose his arms in the 3rd period and STILL be on the ice for the start of OT:

See the source image

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976
  • Haha 5

For those living in NJ (legal to bet) who want to be rich (and could have been after the majority of the Devils games this year) bet your entire life savings on TB tonight...as much a guarantee as anything.  Really couldn’t see a reason why not to, too bad I live in NY unfortunately.  Watching this year’s team is atrocious and I’ve been watching them for almost 30 years, they’re pitiful.  Could you imagine performing the same way in your career as they do on the ice?  You’d be fired day one.  So why the hell is it fair they get to keep their jobs making 100s of thousands or in some cases millions for performing pathetically?  May seem like this is an awful rant on my part but I can’t imagine there really are many who would disagree.  There are a few on the team who are good/great players but other than them the team is replaceable.  Will always root for them despite what you may think but their game is absurd already.

to turn the worm, devils have to "ride the lightning"; if they can pull out a win i can see a sant claus rally.

can anyone give a 101 on sports betting...i imagine the odds are in tampas favor so any win is baked in.

im reaching but to quote Dano here "just got to keep pushing" they played well last game Devils 4-3 in reg...chills*

1 hour ago, ajsgolf said:

For those living in NJ (legal to bet) who want to be rich (and could have been after the majority of the Devils games this year) bet your entire life savings on TB tonight...as much a guarantee as anything.

This might not age well lol we have been good on home ice, a win wouldn't suprise me in the least. 

Edited by Satans Hockey