Sign in to follow this  
Nicomo

GDT: Lightning @ Devils 7PM

As long as Shero can build through the draft and do it well, that'll be enough for me....coupled with avoiding stupid contracts on mediocre players.  We spent the last 15 years drafting complete garbage and laying out NTC contracts like they were candy on bad players. Enough of that stupidity. I'm going with the mindset that Ray knows what he needs to do. It ain't gonna happen overnight unfortunately. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, slasher72 said:

As long as Shero can build through the draft and do it well, that'll be enough for me....coupled with avoiding stupid contracts on mediocre players.  We spent the last 15 years drafting complete garbage and laying out NTC contracts like they were candy on bad players. Enough of that stupidity. I'm going with the mindset that Ray knows what he needs to do. It ain't gonna happen overnight unfortunately. 

Well when you say it like that, it sounds like a no-brainer...

17 hours ago, Nicomo said:

“That’s how you create accountability and culture,” Devils captain Andy Greene said. “Obviously (Hall’s) going to bounce back. He’s going to be fine next game. It’s important and doesn’t matter who it is, honestly. That’s the part where we need to hold each other accountable and make sure we’re ready and making sure we’re making the right plays.”

How the hell did he say this with a straight face??

Is he kidding?  Sadly, he seemed to be deadly serious.  Therein lies the real problem; no one can see there's a real crisis, everywhere you look!😦

1 hour ago, aclc79 said:

Is he kidding?  Sadly, he seemed to be deadly serious.  Therein lies the real problem; no one can see there's a real crisis, everywhere you look!😦

Greene's failure to look in the mirror is hilarious 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, slasher72 said:

Greene's failure to look in the mirror is hilarious 

He looked, he was just blinded by the glare off his five-head. 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Well when you say it like that, it sounds like a no-brainer...

It shouldn't have take a rocket scientist to figure out Clowe was too risky for his $24M 5 year contract. Just one of many gaffes by the previous front-office.

Edited by slasher72
  • Like 1

I didn't watch the game but just saw a video on facebook of Jakovlev's first goal.

What's great about it is when they all went for a hug, they all stayed there for quiiite awhile. It shows me that they are still a close group and "together". If they turned on the coach and that he needs to go or wtv... so be it. But as long as the guys are staying close, away from drama and putting blames on other guys etc etc... there's hope. 

• Like 4

Nice execution on the play from the boys though, strong faceoff win, good positionning... terrible play by Domingue though lol went down early doing his lateral movement and kind of leaned back with his leg up...? Yak shot straight in the middle of the net where the goalie's chest "should have been" say he would have been in the right position lol but anyway. It went it so we'll take it, congrats kid

Edited by SterioDesign

11 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

He looked, he was just blinded by the glare off his five-head. 

As a man whose genetics are starting to catch up to him.. I'm going to laugh at this while I can.