Sign in to follow this  
Nicomo

GDT: Lightning @ Devils 7PM

For those living in NJ (legal to bet) who want to be rich (and could have been after the majority of the Devils games this year) bet your entire life savings on TB tonight...as much a guarantee as anything.  Really couldn’t see a reason why not to, too bad I live in NY unfortunately.  Watching this year’s team is atrocious and I’ve been watching them for almost 30 years, they’re pitiful.  Could you imagine performing the same way in your career as they do on the ice?  You’d be fired day one.  So why the hell is it fair they get to keep their jobs making 100s of thousands or in some cases millions for performing pathetically?  May seem like this is an awful rant on my part but I can’t imagine there really are many who would disagree.  There are a few on the team who are good/great players but other than them the team is replaceable.  Will always root for them despite what you may think but their game is absurd already.

to turn the worm, devils have to "ride the lightning"; if they can pull out a win i can see a sant claus rally.

can anyone give a 101 on sports betting...i imagine the odds are in tampas favor so any win is baked in.

im reaching but to quote Dano here "just got to keep pushing" they played well last game Devils 4-3 in reg...chills*

1 hour ago, ajsgolf said:

For those living in NJ (legal to bet) who want to be rich (and could have been after the majority of the Devils games this year) bet your entire life savings on TB tonight...as much a guarantee as anything.

This might not age well lol we have been good on home ice, a win wouldn't suprise me in the least. 

Edited by Satans Hockey

1 hour ago, ajsgolf said:

Watching this year’s team is atrocious and I’ve been watching them for almost 30 years, they’re pitiful.

How soon we forgot that he teams with Tootoo and Gionta were way worse. I'd much rather watch Hall and Nico every night than those dog sh!t teams. 

• Like 1

Point with a pair (of goals, not the things most of our team is missing)

Paquette gets me a point or two for my fantasy team

Butcher scores to shove it in Hynes dumbfounded face

• Like 1

good start, gonna be tough, need something dirty

It's not normally like this around my seats but geez the negative people are out in full force tonight. Like a poisonous cloud of negativity. 

Oh gee, Kucherov and Point team up for a goal against the Devils, will wonders ever cease....

Anybody see Wood almost break his neck going for a hit and missing by about 6 feet?  Priceless. 

vxj987.jpg

Edited by titans04
  • Haha 1

We literally do not have a legitimate starting NHL caliber goalie.  And our defense is AHL caliber. 

1 minute ago, slasher72 said:

We literally do not have a legitimate starting NHL caliber goalie.  And our defense is AHL caliber. 

And the only thing that changed with the defense is losing Moore. Unbelievable 

We gonna keep trying the same approach to the PP throughout this game, no adjustments? Got it

4 minutes ago, jagknife said:

And the only thing that changed with the defense is losing Moore. Unbelievable 

Status Quo baby.

I’m pretty sure this team is never gonna win again. 

And that's game over

now please start taking some deliberate runs and injure some lightning players. badly

• Like 1

Someone needs to cross check Point in the fvcking face.

Just now, '7' said:

And that's game over

now please start taking some deliberate runs and injure some lightning players. badly

These fairies don’t have the balls.

• Like 2