GDT: Devils @ Sharks 10:30 PM MSG+

MadDog2020

1 minute ago, Devs3cups said:

From the replay I saw the soft shot was literally in his glove, easy shot to pick up, easy rebound to negate. Maybe I didn't see correctly though

Gotcha. I didn't see it great either, but it looked like a normal rebound and no one in sight to clear the puck or pick up the forward. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Satans Hockey said:

We haven't won the second game of a back to back all season so we are due for a win..... but then again Cory has been due for a win since last December and we have seen how that's gone. 

LETS GO DEVILS!!! 

I was gonna say, that's b/c Schneider has been the 2nd. It's painful watching him anymore. :( 

2 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

I’m about over KK at the point. Ride Cory like a #1 and find out if he’s salvageable. If not we pick high and get a great player. 

KK needs to be relegated to backup duties. Which is where he belongs. 

Can't agree at all with this, Cory is cooked. Not sure why, but he is fried. Kinkaid probably isn't the answer, but at least he actually has A win!

4 minutes ago, Masked Fan said:

Can't agree at all with this, Cory is cooked. Not sure why, but he is fried. Kinkaid probably isn't the answer, but at least he actually has A win!

KK is not winning games or playing well either. If we’re going to lose anyway I’d rather do it with the guy we’re paying to be a #1. 

Lets be honest, this season is over anyway. It’s about finding out if Cory is truly done, and where we draft at this point. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Masked Fan said:

I agree they could at least steal a game for us once in a while...but the horrible defense in front of them will make any goalie look bad.

2 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

KK is not winning games or playing well either. If we’re going to lose anyway I’d rather do it with the guy we’re paying to be a #1. 

Lets be honest, this season is over anyway. It’s about finding out if Cory is truly done, and where we draft at this point. 

this season is over anyway

Sucks to realize that after 28 games...Sigh

4 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

There's no possible way you can say the season is over when you're only two games under 500 with about 60% of the season left.  

4 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

There's no possible way you can say the season is over when you're only two games under 500 with about 60% of the season left.  

If we’re still dead last in the conference at Xmas I think you can stick a fork in them. Just too many teams to climb over. 

Now if Hall heats up and goes on a terror like last season who knows. This doesn’t feel like a playoff team to me though. 

Edited by Nicomo
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, petetee007 said:

Hall and that cross ice prayer pass to Palmieri lol.    Lemaire would have an aneurysm. 

Not to mention Palmieri’s awful attempt at defending. I’m starting to really despise this team and their brain dead style of hockey.

• Like 1