Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
MadDog2020

GDT: Devils @ Sharks 10:30 PM MSG+

Recommended Posts

On a positive note, Severson is quietly having a pretty solid season. On pace for over 50 points. Finally seems like he's coming through. Glad he's finding his game. The defensive side still needs some work, but he's definitely shown some improvement.

Edited by Devs3cups
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kinkyisth3b3st said:

Hahahahah Keith Kinkaid, just fvcking blow yourself. 

Goodnight y’all. fvck the devils!

How exactly was that his fault? fvcking rebound barely in front and none of our retadrd defenseman pick it up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Devs3cups said:

On a positive note, Severson is quietly having a pretty solid season. On pace for over 50 points. Finally seems like he's coming through. Glad he's finding his game. The defensive side still needs some work, but he's definitely shown some improvement.

Hands down the best of the bunch right now. That’s not saying much, but he’s definitely been better than Vatanen. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NJDfan1711 said:

How exactly was that his fault? fvcking rebound barely in front and none of our retadrd defenseman pick it up.

From the replay I saw the soft shot was literally in his glove, easy shot to pick up, easy rebound to negate. Maybe I didn't see correctly though

Just now, Nicomo said:

Hands down the best of the bunch right now. That’s not saying much, but he’s definitely been better than Vatanen. 

It's nice to see he's picking up the offensive side. If he can be a solid 45-55 point d-man for us in the coming years, it'll be huge and be what we all though/wished he'd become.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

How exactly was that his fault? fvcking rebound barely in front and none of our retadrd defenseman pick it up.

Three juicy rebounds on that shift. Swallow one of those if you want to pretend to be an NHL goalie.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Devs3cups said:

From the replay I saw the soft shot was literally in his glove, easy shot to pick up, easy rebound to negate. Maybe I didn't see correctly though

Gotcha. I didn't see it great either, but it looked like a normal rebound and no one in sight to clear the puck or pick up the forward. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m about over KK at the point. Ride Cory like a #1 and find out if he’s salvageable. If not we pick high and get a great player. 

KK needs to be relegated to backup duties. Which is where he belongs. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Satans Hockey said:

We haven't won the second game of a back to back all season so we are due for a win..... but then again Cory has been due for a win since last December and we have seen how that's gone. 

LETS GO DEVILS!!! 

I was gonna say, that's b/c Schneider has been the 2nd. It's painful watching him anymore. :( 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

I’m about over KK at the point. Ride Cory like a #1 and find out if he’s salvageable. If not we pick high and get a great player. 

KK needs to be relegated to backup duties. Which is where he belongs. 

Can't agree at all with this, Cory is cooked. Not sure why, but he is fried. Kinkaid probably isn't the answer, but at least he actually has A win!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Gotcha. I didn't see it great either, but it looked like a normal rebound and no one in sight to clear the puck or pick up the forward. 

There's never anybody in sight to clear pucks. They are clueless.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Masked Fan said:

Can't agree at all with this, Cory is cooked. Not sure why, but he is fried. Kinkaid probably isn't the answer, but at least he actually has A win!

 

KK is not winning games or playing well either. If we’re going to lose anyway I’d rather do it with the guy we’re paying to be a #1. 

Lets be honest, this season is over anyway. It’s about finding out if Cory is truly done, and where we draft at this point. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Masked Fan said:

Can't agree at all with this, Cory is cooked. Not sure why, but he is fried. Kinkaid probably isn't the answer, but at least he actually has A win!

 

I agree they could at least steal a game for us once in a while...but the horrible defense in front of them will make any goalie look bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

KK is not winning games or playing well either. If we’re going to lose anyway I’d rather do it with the guy we’re paying to be a #1. 

Lets be honest, this season is over anyway. It’s about finding out if Cory is truly done, and where we draft at this point. 

this season is over anyway

Sucks to realize that after 28 games...Sigh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

KK is not winning games or playing well either. If we’re going to lose anyway I’d rather do it with the guy we’re paying to be a #1. 

Lets be honest, this season is over anyway. It’s about finding out if Cory is truly done, and where we draft at this point. 

There's no possible way you can say the season is over when you're only two games under 500 with about 60% of the season left.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

There's no possible way you can say the season is over when you're only two games under 500 with about 60% of the season left.  

If we’re still dead last in the conference at Xmas I think you can stick a fork in them. Just too many teams to climb over. 

Now if Hall heats up and goes on a terror like last season who knows. This doesn’t feel like a playoff team to me though. 

Edited by Nicomo
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We have the record for most games lost to goaltenders playing their first game ever, and most players scoring their first ever goal against

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Hey, Andy Green does something good!

The practice from last night helped his shot. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I see Hynes look at that stupid iPad every time we get scored on one more time I’m going to lose it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.