GDT: The Devils of New Jersey Vs. The Knights of Las Vegas 7PM MSG+

SeanMac16

Since this is my first game I'll actually be going to this season ( and possibly the only one) I wanted to start this thread today, I haven't started many but I think we won the last time I did so LGD! Let's pull out a win for the home crowd tonight!

P.S. I may have watched coming to America last night and it may have influenced the title a bit =P

Edited by SeanMac16
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

I don't understand Yak out with Lovejoy and Greene in.  Maybe I'm biased from my eye test but I thought Yak was one of our better guys.

I understand vets have their place but.. fvck dude.

LGD.  Trust the process.

This has been a season long thing now.  Even though his play has been worse, Greene won't sit because he's the captain.  Lovejoy should absolutely sit for Yakolev.  From what I've seen, he really hasn't been prone to many mistakes yet.  I know he's not the biggest guy, and it remains to be seen if he has an offensive upside to him, but I think he's been fine defensively.  

1 hour ago, Kinkyisth3b3st said:

oh nooooo i'll be at a christmas party and i have to miss this game oh noooooo

Drink heavily at the party so it dulls the anger and annoyance when you check the score to see Schneidsieve has given up 3 goals on 4 shots. 

Edited by MadDog2020

15 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

You got your wish there at least, I didn't see it yet but happy with what he said? 

He said pretty much what he said in that NHL.com interview- is with the fans in that he feels the frustration of this season, but it takes time, gotta stay the course,  be patient, etc. Also said Hall is priority #1 this summer. I was fine with it for the most part. Pretty much par for the course stuff. 

Edited by MadDog2020
  • Like 1