GDT: The Devils of New Jersey Vs. The Knights of Las Vegas 7PM MSG+

SeanMac16

1 minute ago, Lateralous said:

At least they haven’t quit 

That's actually really encouraging.  I mean, how many players would be like "fvck this, man" after the first goal, let alone three in 9 minutes.  These guys don't give up, they just need to play a little smarter/better, and get some luck, and they're not half bad. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lateralous said:

At least they haven’t quit 

well now that they took that shell of Cory Schneider out of the net they probably feel like they have something worth trying for.. imagine how the players must feel playing in front of him.. probably feel like they are just wasting their time out there

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I’m not even mad at Cory anymore, I’m sad for him. He’s clearly still injured or so lost or both and it’s really sad watching him get embarrassed. 

He'll be ok he's got 24M coming his way counting this season.  Think about that for a second.

Edited by titans04
  • Angry 1

41 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Wow does Erika look good tonight...soon I'm going to be turning on The Erika Show, and waiting patiently for when that intermission crap where they play some hockey is over...

Erika has been taking wardrobe tips from Sal ... and makeup pointers from yours truly! Thanks for watching!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I’m not even mad at Cory anymore, I’m sad for him. He’s clearly still injured or so lost or both and it’s really sad watching him get embarrassed. 

I hear ya completely, but at the same time I'm just completely fed up with him.

• Like 1

It's no use piling on Cory when he looks that helpless. I really hate to say this but he's the Mark Sanchez of goalies now. Difference is he was actually once good. Very good. So to see this kind of a drop in play is quite stunning. If he's not still injured in some way then I don't see how he continues on in the NHL much longer. There is no way

Edited by '7'

12 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

I hear ya completely, but at the same time I'm just completely fed up with him.

I’m fed up with him for sure because he’s costing the Devils games, but as a person and a professional, I feel for him. Sadly, I tend to agree with those that think he’s very weak mentally. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

I’m fed up with him for sure because he’s costing the Devils games, but as a person and a professional, I feel for him. Sadly, I tend to agree with those that think he’s very weak mentally. 

I do definitely feel bad for him as a person...not like he doesn't care or want to suck like this...but tonight was my breaking point.  He can't be out there again...not like this.

• Like 3

Oh man I remember that Madden "ground ball" goal.  That was hilarious.

Palms!!! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

I do definitely feel bad for him as a person...not like he doesn't care or want to suck like this...but tonight was my breaking point.  He can't be out there again...not like this.

Mine too. I lost my sh!t on the third goal. He’s gotta go to Bing. Enough.

PALMS!!