GDT: The Devils of New Jersey vs The Predators of Nashville 8pm MSG

SeanMac16

21 minutes ago, titans04 said:

How many mins a game is Q showing his energy?  I would tend to think the record is more of a coincidence than his presencse.  

It could certainly be a coincidence, but it’s not necessarily all about what he does on the ice itself. Could also be on the bench, in the locker room, etc. 

5 hours ago, Nicomo said:

I know I picked on Hynes for using Q in the SO last night, but the Devils still haven’t lost a game in regulation with him in the lineup (5-0-2). Not saying he’s been an impact player by any means, but it does seem the team might feed of his energy. 

#PenisPower

1 hour ago, Devs64 said:

Agree with your last statement. That's the nature of being a fan. You need to cool off before you can see the big picture. Brett didn't lose the game and rather got us the point that will most likely boost their confidence. If KK didn't let in that softie we'd have 2 points but KK played a great game so how can you blame him for that? Finally, we need to give credit where it's due to the Preds. Even depleted, they are a good skilled team.

Go Devils. The season isn't over.

How is that "soft".  He had no chance on that...also there was no d to get the rebound (but let's blame the goalies for everything) 

Both goalies played well last night and made good saves.

1 hour ago, bobilly45 said:

How is that "soft".  He had no chance on that...also there was no d to get the rebound (but let's blame the goalies for everything) 

Both goalies played well last night and made good saves.

I was talking about the first goal in SO. I thought I made it clear. Sorry. Should have specified. 

Edited by Devs64

20 hours ago, Nicomo said:

It could certainly be a coincidence, but it’s not necessarily all about what he does on the ice itself. Could also be on the bench, in the locker room, etc. 

Meh, I can't make much of a big deal out of anything Q does...guy never shows up on the scoresheet in NHL games...he is what he is, a solid AHLer who will get little cups of coffee in the NHL (usually due to other guys getting hurt) and will have some nice moments here and there (probably in the form of some energetic shifts that make you notice him a little, but don't lead to much genuine production).  Unfortunately he won't ever do enough to stay up permanently.  Maybe he gets a full season with Seattle in their first year.