GDT: Devils @ Blue Jackets 7PM

Nicomo

I’ll be at the game tonight in Columbus. Hoping they come out and play a 60 minute game with full effort after that embarrassment the other night. They hardly ever play well at Nationwide Arena though. I just hope I don’t have to hear that stupid cannon go off too many times...

LGD

Edited by Nicomo
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, DevsMan84 said:

Lines at morning skate:

Mojo - Hischier - Palms

Hall - Zajac - Coleman

Wood - Zacha - Q

Boyle - Seney - Bratt

Severson - Vats

Butcher - Lovejoy

Greene - Santini

Blackwood

And once again Hynes fvcking trots out The Rev, give me a fvckin break. Insanity, Repeat,Repeat Repeat............

9 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

If they re-sign Lovejoy after his deal is up I'm going to jump. I swear. They fvcking love the guy. At least Andy Greene will have a walker by then.

lol......... Greene is next on my hit list, I understand the contract issues, but........... He is not the future, or Lovejoy....... I'd also like to see Jacobs sometime this year. Atleast next year will see Ty Smith.

Edited by Gunslinger27

3 hours ago, Nicomo said:

I’ll be at the game tonight in Columbus. Hoping they come out and play a 60 minute game with full effort after that embarrassment the other night. They hardly ever play well at Nationwide Arena though. I just hope I don’t have to hear that stupid cannon go off too many times...

LGD

I get the feeling you may want to stick your head in it before the end of the game.

But like others here, I'll be watching, hoping...because every game feels like a new start (until it doesn't, usually about 10 mins into the first period)...

LGMFD!

• Like 2

What the hell is Hynes doing by putting Bratt on the fourth line? Bratt has consistently been the best player on his line since his return, while getting fewer minutes per game. I understand when Hynes does this to players who haven't been able to get their offense going, but Bratt really shouldn't be demoted for what he has shown so far this season. 

This one is really maddening. Regardless, Bratt is good enough to have a solid game even with the limited minutes and worse linemates. But this sends a poor message, in my opinion.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, nessus said:

What the hell is Hynes doing by putting Bratt on the fourth line? Bratt has consistently been the best player on his line since his return, while getting fewer minutes per game. I understand when Hynes does this to players who haven't been able to get their offense going, but Bratt really shouldn't be demoted for what he has shown so far this season. 

This one is really maddening. Regardless, Bratt is good enough to have a solid game even with the limited minutes and worse linemates. But this sends a poor message, in my opinion.

I don't have too much of an issue with shaking things up since nothing is working. But if that means Bratt gets like 8-10 minutes, that's bad.