Sign in to follow this  
NJDfan1711

GDT: Devils vs Senators 12/21/18, 7pm

I don't understand why they didn't let them fight and gave them misconducts over it. C'mon let em throw hands man

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Steven M. said:

Brady Tkachuck is what I envision an artist would come up with if they were asked to draw a human pimple

pretty hysterical to see him jawing at Wood and he just won't even look at him.

Reminds me a lot like Avery. Annoying lil btch just never going away lol

Edited by Aznjsn

Good god Tkachuk is such a tool.

the cvnt apple doesn’t fall far from the cvnt tree

Just now, SterioDesign said:

1004666586_ScreenShot2018-12-21at10_21_16PM.png.c7e56cbf190d53f0d8f9c1b1db272625.png

I already feel sorry for all those socks.......

Why wasn’t Tkachuk on the bench in this photo? Weird how he’s just glaring over the shoulder of our girl.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Aznjsn said:

Reminds me a lot like Avery. Annoying like btch just never going away lol

this whole Senators team is honestly a laughing stock, I wish we were playing better this season so I could enjoy it more but fvck this team and fvck Melnyk.

it's like their entire roster is determined to make up for the retirement of fvckface alexandre burrows

Edited by Steven M.
  • Like 1

Did Tkachuk just our his stick around vatanen’s neck and pull up? He’s trying to fvcking choke him out? 

Make that little cvnt bleed

Anyone else have a black smudge near the bottom right quadrant if the screen when it’s in the wide angle shot? I kept trying to wipe it off my screen but I just changed channels and it’s not there

15 minutes ago, Steven M. said:

Brady Tkachuck is what I envision an artist would come up with if they were asked to draw a human pimple

pretty hysterical to see him jawing at Wood and he just won't even look at him.

His face is almost comically over-the-top punchable.  

So nice to see a win.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

So nice to see a win.

Seriously... it really is. Wood has pissed me off a lot this season but him just straight up ignoring him as he was trying to talk sh!t gave me life. fvcking hilarious.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

So nice to see a win.

Most punchable face I’ve ever seen in my life. 

D8DE7D9C-B1DA-4E92-82F7-E2FAA062E07C.jpeg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Satans Hockey said:

This really bothers you? Lol

What bothers me most is that it’s the same four songs that are played and that they replay the same song during the same game sometimes.

11 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

i still think Gallagher is worst

brendan-gallagher-2016-45.jpg.c33d9c02b9e246c2f075c70798056872.jpg

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

It's like John C. Reilly and the Villian from The Incredibles had an angry baby.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Aitchmack said:

Miles Wood has zero hockey IQ. 

Miles is the new Zacha. He sucks at hockey. He literally cannot shoot the puck, and instead just barrels into the goalie taking a penalty. Every game. 

2 hours ago, Aznjsn said:

I don't understand why they didn't let them fight and gave them misconducts over it. C'mon let em throw hands man

That was so weird. How is there no fight, and they get DOUBLE what a fighting penalty would be??

59 minutes ago, Aznjsn said:

It's like John C. Reilly and the Villian from The Incredibles had an angry baby.

Can’t really say it any better than that. He looks exactly like a John C. Reily/Syndrome angry baby. Really well done. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Miles is the new Zacha. He sucks at hockey. He literally cannot shoot the puck, and instead just barrels into the goalie taking a penalty. Every game. 

Except he’s not even good defensively. Wood is bringing very little to the team right now. 

Missed the game had to work, but I heard there some big hits finally. Going to watch the replay. Santini laying the wood. Hmmm

7 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

With Cory's mega-struggles, Wood's kinda-sorta flown under the radar, but he's been a major disappointment, to say the least.  And I'm sure Shero's not happy...not like he signed Wood to a cheap one or two year "Show me" deal.  That four-year contract was a show of confidence that Wood could at least approximate his 2017-18 season.  If he doesn't ever get it going this year, it wouldn't surprise me that much if he was dealt for a similar player who showed promise in the past but has also either stalled or regressed, or moved as part of a package for a better player, but one who's on a pricey contract and with a near capped-out team...of course, such a team would have to believe that Wood will improve over what he is right now.

I saw the second Hall goal pop up from the NHL accounts so of course i watched it again. Then i made the mistake of looking at the comments. The amount of people who said Ottawa scored, or that it should be a penalty shot because Nico batted it. Or that it should be blown dead because Palms played it forward with his hand. 

Basically I'm saying i know sometimes we argue here, but i truly love talking to the people on this site who actually understand the game of hockey

• Like 7