GDT: Canucks @ Devils 12/31/18, 1:00 pm

eaglejelly

3 minutes ago, Gunslinger27 said:

To steal Hynes words. But Q is a fvcking passenger jeez..............  :horse:

He's that guy who will keep getting chances and keep doing nothing with them.  Not a fan.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Aznjsn said:

Lol Wood with the "Hi, Mom" at the end of his interview. You can't help but crack up at his goofy interview and skating style. 🤣

3 minutes ago, Gunslinger27 said:

He's a piece of work......:joker:

He’s clearly got a couple screws loose, occasionally in the best way. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, 2ELIAS6 said:

its just a lack of talent. career AHL player, deport him back and stop calling him up here.

He'll be phased out in time...he only gets called up due to circumstances (injuries to others in particular)...not like the Devils have some irrational soft spot for him, so I have no issues with the Devils there.  I just get annoyed watching him, mostly because he's an AHLer who won't ever do much in the NHL.

1 minute ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

He'll be phased out in time...he only gets called up due to circumstances (injuries to others in particular)...not like the Devils have some irrational soft spot for him, so I have no issues with the Devils there.  I just get annoyed watching him, mostly because he's an AHLer who won't ever do much in the NHL.

When Hallsy comes back......

41 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Yeah he will slowly slide down the depth chart as Boqvist, Zetterlund, etc come in to the organization. 

And as other players in Bing improve

Edited by Devil Dan 56

Just now, NJDfan1711 said:

Beautiful shot by Vatanen.  Nice to see the PP get a goal.  

Bring it on home boys.

this one should be in stone, they would have to have a real melt down to blow it while playing the way they are. I just hope they continue this through the rest of the season