GDT: Devils @ Stars 1/2/19, 8:30 pm

eaglejelly

Just now, NJDfan1711 said:

Greene should be benched for that clearing attempt.  It's pathetic weak ass sh!t.  I get it's a PK and you're tired, but you just cost us a goal.

Was seriously the worst clear I've ever seen. He shoots on net the same way he passes. Right into the center of the chest of an opposing player. Fking awful. I'm over this game alrdy

Just now, Nicomo said:

He should be fired directly after the game. 

In full agreement.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Aznjsn said:

Was seriously the worst clear I've ever seen. He shoots on net the same way he passes. Right into the center of the chest of an opposing player. Fking awful. I'm over this game alrdy

Apparently all of our eyes are deceiving us though, just ask about his advanced stats!

• Haha 1

I’m going to need Wood to punch Benn’s face, that will at least be entertaining. 

2 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Apparently all of our eyes are deceiving us though, just ask about his advanced stats!

The best part is you are saying it as a joke, but it’s totally going to happen after the game. 

Edited by mfitz804

1 minute ago, Aznjsn said:

He's waiting til the game is totally lost. Oh wait that might have been around 20 shots ago.

Yep, I don't get it.  I mean, I'm not saying a timeout is a magic cure or anything, and I get you want to save it for the end of the game if you're down one and to strategize for a tying goal, but this game is clearly lopsided and your team needs a break after a 5 min PK - wake up and see the game around you for Christ sakes.