GDT: Devils @ Stars 1/2/19, 8:30 pm

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My magic socks will be on, even though they will not be in attendance this time. We'll see how far the magic extends.  I told my wife that the next time she buys me magic socks, she should buy tw

Nice tip Palms!

Posted Images

1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

Wtf am I even watching tonight, are you sure it’s hockey?

Now it's like the end of Rocky II.  Both guys just throwing punches, bloodied and battered (especially the Devils), both ready to tumble to the canvas...

fvck...not like the Devils really deserved a point out of this though...

I have nothing good to say about the team tonight.

this is the worst defensive Devils team I have ever watched in my entire life, and I place the blame squarely on the shoulders of Ray Shero.

Cap space is an asset. When you don’t utilize it, it’s an unused asset. You can’t convince me that it’s not worth it to overpay for a few years of deHaan or Moore. You can’t convince me you couldn’t have acquired a single fvcking defenseman with a pulse this offseason. 

Santini is comically bad. Andy Greene is a healthy scratch on most AHL teams. Micro Mueller at least looked like he played hockey for a living, unlike most of these fvcking scrubs. 

This team will not win a playoff series for a long, long, long fvcking time. 

There is nothing bright about the future of this franchise except for the fact that maybe I can stop wasting so much energy on them. 

Edited by Kinkyisth3b3st

That was a painful loss. Fk Dallas and Rat-face Radulov. Fck the refs for that bullsh!t, rug out from beneath us five minute penalty and oh yeah, this defense is SOFT AND SLOW. Gnite 

Edited by Aznjsn