GDT: Devils vs. Coyotes, 1/4/19, 9:00pm

mfitz804

Was that Greene on defense with Lovejoy on the 2 on 1?  Not Kinkaids fault...you simply can't have a guy come into the zone uncontested 

2 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

Weak Kink. Real weak. 

I don't put it on him....skater comes down untouched and just allowed to shoot from the faceoff dot.  Shooter is supposed to best the goalie in those situations. 

Edited by NJDfan1711
Beat, not best
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

KK just got abused.

Seems like right now when anyone not named Blackwood is in the Devils' net...goals happen.  

1 minute ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Seems like right now when anyone not named Blackwood is in the Devils' net...goals happen.  

I see now many people, not just 1214, are saying that's KKs fault , but did people actually see where he shot from and what happened?  Dude literally skated in untocuhed and was allowed to cradle the puck and fire it home from like 10 feet out. The goalie can come out and challenge all he want at that point, but aside from risking it and trying to poke check, he's going to get scored on.

Just now, mfitz804 said:

Very funny, Blackwood gave up 3 goals like that in the last game and got praised. But KK does it and he sucks. 

I don't really put that goal on KK that much...it's more saying that things just seem to have a way of not going the Devils' way of late when KK or Cory have been in net.  That goal felt like more of a bad break, really.  

1 minute ago, NJDfan1711 said:

I see now many people, not just 1214, are saying that's KKs fault , but did people actually see where he shot from and what happened?  Dude literally skated in untocuhed and was allowed to cradle the puck and fire it home from like 10 feet out. The goalie can come out and challenge all he want at that point, but aside from risking it and trying to poke check, he's going to get scored on.

See post above...wasn't really trying to say that was KK's fault.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NJDfan1711 said:

I don't think he has a lot of talent in all honesty, but you can't deny his hustle.

Neither does Q