Sign in to follow this  
jagknife

GDT: Devils @ Vegas - 6 Jan 18, 4pm Eastern

anyone have the Kinkaid emoji key so I can make this a reality again? I’m too lazy to search myself.

If KK let's in another goal or two, we might actually see Cam Johnson. Just think of the sheer fvckery that made him playing in an NHL game this year possible. Guy was 5th or 6th string coming into the year and has a save % of .866 in Binghamton. Amazing.

I'll be really disappointed if we dont tie this thing up and come away with at least a point in this one.  No excsue for a hot start and completely squandering it. 

Just now, NJDfan1711 said:

I'll be really disappointed if we dont tie this thing up and come away with at least a point in this one.  No excsue for a hot start and completely squandering it. 

A 2-0 lead in the first is far from binding for this group.  But hopefully they find a way to scrap their way to a point.

Unfortunately at this fvcking game.  Didn’t generate a god damn scoring chance...do they really have no talent to generate a god damn anything?  They’re 5 fvcking players away from being just decent at hockey...right now it’s like watching mites on ice...no offense to the mites.  Now they need 2 fvcking goalies because kinkaid sucks like schneider.

27 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

A 2-0 lead in the first is far from binding for this group.  But hopefully they find a way to scrap their way to a point.

Oh I know that, and it's not for a lot of teams, but for really good ones, you should be able to capitalize on that. 

Not even real good teams...just a good team.  devils are far from a good team...they’re atrocious period...not even good enough to generate a fvcking power play.  How much of this $hit can a fvcking team do year in year out.  Also, how the fvck was hynes given an extension?

I've said this a couple times this season in this situation....PP late, down one....we NEED to capitalize and tie it up here. C'mon boys.

This game is just so blech. The Devils gave up the lead and really haven't generated much since. 

Devils should go 6-4 in the second minute. 

Reaves with a gift if a delay of game. Devils better goddamn score now

3 minutes ago, Neb00rs said:

This game is just so blech. The Devils gave up the lead and really haven't generated much since. 

It’s the exact opposite of when Vegas came to the rock, or the same game Vegas played there

Gotta find a way to cash in on huge gift

I might keep KK in net here.

Vegas is winning board battles and may get a couple clearing chances at an empty net.

Talk about not knowing ur own strength Reaves.

Ugh Boyle with the wiff on the Nico feed. Then Palms into the logo of Subban...

20 shots in the 3rd, couldn’t beat another backup. Fitting of this season.

What a pathetic final PP.

Unbelievable.  Shoot the God damn puck.

fvcking pathetic way to lose.

Losers...I know not having Hall is a killer, but goddamn this team is infuriating.

• Like 1

Real sh!t. I don't understand why they consistently wait to turn it on until the last 10 min. 

The lack of offensive creativity is stunning.

I'm frustrated and sick over this game.  Neboors is right....so blech.  Just mustered nothing after the first. Didn't expect to win going into it, Vegas just a good team, but when you score early it should help build momentum, and it didn't for us. That's a problem 

Alright, back on the tank for Hughes train. What do we really expect even if they had pulled off a win here? We are in no position to make a playoff push or even make it to thru the first round IF we miraculously made it with this sh!t team.