GDT: Devils @ Sabres 1/8/19, 7pm

NJDfan1711

Damn. About an hour and a half ago as I was on my way home from work sitting in traffic I pull up the site and figured a game day thread would have been started by then, and was surprised to see that it hadn't. In the car again sitting in traffic once more, pull up the site again just now, and pretty stunned but there's still no game day thread. I guess it speaks volumes to the state of our team right now, but it's a little weird considering we're only a few games removed from a three-game winning streak when things were kind of positive and looked like they might have been on the uptake a little bit. Anyway, I digress, and here's the thread.

Just win.

Yeah Devils looking easily overwhelmed yet again.  This is really getting equally bothersome AND tiresome.

1 minute ago, Devs3cups said:

No one comments on the goal we scored, but everyone comes here to say we look like sh!t. We're a funny bunch lol

Coleman just continues to impress and be a real bright spot.  Love watching him play.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Coleman just continues to impress and be a real bright spot.  Love watching him play.

Definitely. Great guy to have around and couldn't be more thrilled that he'll be here for a few more years. 25 goals from him would be great. He's on pace for just that.

Edited by Devs3cups