GDT: Devils @ Sabres 1/8/19, 7pm

NJDfan1711

Just now, Neb00rs said:

I don't really have much to say about KK. We know the deal with him, he hasn't been very good. But our defense has just been miserable tonight. ECHL-caliber.

Guess Nasreddine is up for an extension next...

• Haha 4

Just now, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Guess Nasreddine is up for an extension next...

I get that there's an extent to which one can say "This is all part of the long-term plan." But there's really no excuse for collapses like this. You'd think someone takes the fall eventually. 

2 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Do I absolutely have to watch the 3rd?

I’d rather play leapfrog with a unicorn...even if the horn has spikes all over it...

Just now, 2ELIAS6 said:

have to wonder what hall is going to do in UFA. He obviously wants to be a winner.. one has to think he looks at this team and jets to somewhere more desirable for $ and success. Then well really be fvcked good

Hate to say it but he's wasted here.. does he want to wait another 2 years ? We should trade him for a first pick and a 2nd pairing defensemen 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Don’t worry, a lot of hockey left.

-Dano

Ya know Cangi, you gotta take away the positives, Cangi. They came to Buffalo and made it to the rink on time. Like I said in 1988, the team wasn't doing so well in those days Cangi, you gotta show up to the rink to play. Harharhar 

-Dano

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, 2ELIAS6 said:

have to wonder what hall is going to do in UFA. He obviously wants to be a winner.. one has to think he looks at this team and jets to somewhere more desirable for $ and success. Then well really be fvcked good

If Hall isn't signed by this time next year as the deadline approaches, and the team is playing like this still, my only hope is that Ray manages to get a nice return. I like to think he's a guy who wants to lead the team to something great, but I wouldn't blame him for a second if he wanted out. 

Just now, EdgeControl said:

Hate to say it but he's wasted here.. does he want to wait another 2 years ? We should trade him for a first pick and a 2nd pairing defensemen 

Any player would be wasted here with the system we have. By the way what's our system Hynes keeps preaching? Can anybody explain?

1 minute ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

If Hall isn't signed by this time next year as the deadline approaches, and the team is playing like this still, my only hope is that Ray manages to get a nice return. I like to think he's a guy who wants to lead the team to something great, but I wouldn't blame him for a second if he wanted out. 

can't trust anyone, he's going to go somewhere he can see himself being happy, making money and possibly more important to him..having an opportunity to win for as long as possible.