Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
NJDfan1711

GDT: Devils @ Sabres 1/8/19, 7pm

Recommended Posts

Is it wrong that I’m hoping Buffalo runs up the score?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, if they can score 5 in one period, we can score 5...

...in the next 3 games, maybe. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, devlman said:

Is it wrong that I’m hoping Buffalo runs up the score?

Aren’t they already doing that??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Awful positioning again by Kinkaid...fvck you Hynes

Edited by devlman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, devlman said:

Is it wrong that I’m hoping Buffalo runs up the score?

I'd like to see 9-1. Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't really have much to say about KK. We know the deal with him, he hasn't been very good. But our defense has just been miserable tonight. ECHL-caliber.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Neb00rs said:

I don't really have much to say about KK. We know the deal with him, he hasn't been very good. But our defense has just been miserable tonight. ECHL-caliber.

Guess Nasreddine is up for an extension next...

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Guess Nasreddine is up for an extension next...

I get that there's an extent to which one can say "This is all part of the long-term plan." But there's really no excuse for collapses like this. You'd think someone takes the fall eventually. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Do I absolutely have to watch the 3rd?

I’d rather play leapfrog with a unicorn...even if the horn has spikes all over it...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A few more game like this and this team is going to develop a strong inferiority complex. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Don’t worry, a lot of hockey left.

-Dano

Yes. Enough for our grandchildren to see us make the playoffs again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bring martys kid up and put him in goal... make it a bobble-head night..  pure novelty at this point..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

have to wonder what hall is going to do in UFA. He obviously wants to be a winner.. one has to think he looks at this team and jets to somewhere more desirable for $ and success. Then well really be fvcked good

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, slasher72 said:

I'd like to see 9-1. Lol

No. We are about to witness another heroic comeback outshooting the Sabres and losing the game in regulation lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 2ELIAS6 said:

have to wonder what hall is going to do in UFA. He obviously wants to be a winner.. one has to think he looks at this team and jets to somewhere more desirable for $ and success. Then well really be fvcked good

Hate to say it but he's wasted here.. does he want to wait another 2 years ? We should trade him for a first pick and a 2nd pairing defensemen 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Don’t worry, a lot of hockey left.

-Dano

Ya know Cangi, you gotta take away the positives, Cangi. They came to Buffalo and made it to the rink on time. Like I said in 1988, the team wasn't doing so well in those days Cangi, you gotta show up to the rink to play. Harharhar 

-Dano

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 2ELIAS6 said:

have to wonder what hall is going to do in UFA. He obviously wants to be a winner.. one has to think he looks at this team and jets to somewhere more desirable for $ and success. Then well really be fvcked good

If Hall isn't signed by this time next year as the deadline approaches, and the team is playing like this still, my only hope is that Ray manages to get a nice return. I like to think he's a guy who wants to lead the team to something great, but I wouldn't blame him for a second if he wanted out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EdgeControl said:

Hate to say it but he's wasted here.. does he want to wait another 2 years ? We should trade him for a first pick and a 2nd pairing defensemen 

Any player would be wasted here with the system we have. By the way what's our system Hynes keeps preaching? Can anybody explain?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

If Hall isn't signed by this time next year as the deadline approaches, and the team is playing like this still, my only hope is that Ray manages to get a nice return. I like to think he's a guy who wants to lead the team to something great, but I wouldn't blame him for a second if he wanted out. 

can't trust anyone, he's going to go somewhere he can see himself being happy, making money and possibly more important to him..having an opportunity to win for as long as possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.