Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Mike Brown

18/19 Playoff odds

Recommended Posts

On 1/9/2019 at 3:50 PM, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

When the Devils had that lil' 3-game winning streak, I had them needing to go 12-5-0, so that they could go 15-5-0 over 20 games.  Anything less, and that's it.

So they're now 4-3 to start those 20 games and need to go 11-2 in their next 13.  Ain't happenin'.  Just not their year.  Too much that needed to happen (Cory regaining his form, MoJo being healthy and productive, Wood building off last season, etc) simply didn't.  Even some pleasant surprises (like Zajac being on pace for 20 goals and nearly 50 points, and Coleman playing like a young Madden) haven't been enough to overcome the rest. 

This! And even that was a long shot  We started out that stretch with MB as and MVP  when he got hurt, KK came in and the season went down the drain.. totally.. 

Don't know what hall broke or tore but we should just shut him down and keep as much tread on his tires as possible..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, EdgeControl said:

This! And even that was a long shot  We started out that stretch with MB as and MVP  when he got hurt, KK came in and the season went down the drain.. totally.. 

Don't know what hall broke or tore but we should just shut him down and keep as much tread on his tires as possible..

It bad that I’m so old that I immediately thought MB was Marty and was very VERY confused as to when the hell the post you were quoting was from...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, jagknife said:

It bad that I’m so old that I immediately thought MB was Marty and was very VERY confused as to when the hell the post you were quoting was from...

Yeah we shouldn't be calling Blackwood MB, it feels dirty. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

Yeah we shouldn't be calling Blackwood MB, it feels dirty. 

Agreed. Mac works. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.