18/19 Playoff odds

Mike Brown

On 1/9/2019 at 3:50 PM, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

When the Devils had that lil' 3-game winning streak, I had them needing to go 12-5-0, so that they could go 15-5-0 over 20 games.  Anything less, and that's it.

So they're now 4-3 to start those 20 games and need to go 11-2 in their next 13.  Ain't happenin'.  Just not their year.  Too much that needed to happen (Cory regaining his form, MoJo being healthy and productive, Wood building off last season, etc) simply didn't.  Even some pleasant surprises (like Zajac being on pace for 20 goals and nearly 50 points, and Coleman playing like a young Madden) haven't been enough to overcome the rest. 

This! And even that was a long shot  We started out that stretch with MB as and MVP  when he got hurt, KK came in and the season went down the drain.. totally.. 

Don't know what hall broke or tore but we should just shut him down and keep as much tread on his tires as possible..

47 minutes ago, EdgeControl said:

This! And even that was a long shot  We started out that stretch with MB as and MVP  when he got hurt, KK came in and the season went down the drain.. totally.. 

Don't know what hall broke or tore but we should just shut him down and keep as much tread on his tires as possible..

It bad that I’m so old that I immediately thought MB was Marty and was very VERY confused as to when the hell the post you were quoting was from...