Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
mfitz804

GDT: DevIls vs. Flyers, 1/12/19, 1:00pm

Recommended Posts

Ok, it’s time. Let’s at least show those cheesesteak eating bastards who we are. 

LGD

Edited by mfitz804
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hynes should maybe sit fvckin Greene or Rev, Seriously

They are not the future........... 

Edited by Gunslinger27
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still trying to figure out Hynes, with this Defense. My gut thinks Mojo is going to be trade bait, in the near future

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Gunslinger27 said:

Still trying to figure out Hynes, with this Defense. My gut thinks Mojo is going to be trade bait, in the near future

Yeah MoJo is most certainly getting dealt, along with any other pending UFA that could help a contender. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MadDog2020 said:

Yeah MoJo is most certainly getting dealt, along with any other pending UFA that could help a contender. 

Looks like we may eat Cory's contract too. I doubt anybody wants that.....

Edited by Gunslinger27

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gunslinger27 said:

Looks like we may eat Cory's contract too. I doubt anybody wants that.....

I don’t know if it looks like that, I think many of us hope they will. I haven’t seen any indication that is the case. 

If Blackwood continues to play well, I guess that decision could become easier. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I don’t know if it looks like that, I think many of us hope they will. I haven’t seen any indication that is the case. 

If Blackwood continues to play well, I guess that decision could become easier. 

Hoping all the best for Blackwood. Hopefully at will work out well for us.........

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Gunslinger27 said:

Hoping all the best for Blackwood. Hopefully at will work out well for us.........

Definitely. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would be lovely if Blackwood could turn into a legit starter. I've had enough of Cory and Keith. 

fvck the flyers. 

LETS GO DEVILS!!! 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Satans Hockey said:

The team store raised the player t-shirt prices from like $31 to $40. Absolutely ridiculous for a t-shirt. 

I always get tempted to buy one and then flip the price tag over and go F' that. They used to be reliably 20-25$ and better quality.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.