GDT: Devils at Blue Jackets, 1/15/19 7:00 pm

mfitz804

1 minute ago, SterioDesign said:

well... for wtv reasons a Devils Blue Jackets game is blacked out on gamecenter in Canada.... 

By the time i went on reddit and find some live feed i saw it was already 2-0...

fvck it

You’ve seen this game at least 10 times already this season.  These fvckers just piss themselves against certain opponents, just fall to pieces...it’s making me insane.

• Like 1

Losers.  Keep beating bottom feeders and feeling good about yourselves.  

No reason to watch this one anymore.  Poor Kinkaid.  You know it's bad when even Dano, the eternal optimist, is flat out saying it's poor defense/coverage.   I get that they played last night, and scored 8 goals, but this is embarrassing and they should be ashamed.  No other way around it.

• Like 1

Just now, MadDog2020 said:

Every game against GOOD TEAMS is exactly the same. Every fvcking game.

Fixed

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jagknife said:

Okay Vats and Butcher need to be split up, like 6 damn games ago.

and would it kill KK to anticipate the pass to the slot?

Aside from the last game, Butcher has really been invisible this year.. either way this team is looking real abysmal so far. 

I’d like to say we’re better than this, but this is literally how not good we are. 

2 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

Mfitz needs to get on a tank meme. Or do we have one already?

Mfitz will never support a tank. We’re bad enough to try hard, lise, and get a top draft pick. 

2 minutes ago, Devs64 said:

Will be surprised to see KK start the 2nd period. Not all his fault but you have to make some saves sometimes when your team needs it. 

Agreed.  Not to mention if he stays in and it gets worse, which I'm sure it will, it'll ruin any confidence he might have left.  Spare him, and the team, further torture and just put Blackwood in.  He might keep this under 5 goals tonight.  KK goes back in and it's likely 7+.

11 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Couldn’t have been more predictable...goddammit...

Yes sir against a heavy, heard working and somewhat skilled team is a kiss of death for this bunch.  

Come on fvckers show some pride.

I'd rather Blackwood sit no need for him to get abused, rest up for the next one.

Edited by titans04

4 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Agreed.  Not to mention if he stays in and it gets worse, which I'm sure it will, it'll ruin any confidence he might have left.  Spare him, and the team, further torture and just put Blackwood in.  He might keep this under 5 goals tonight.  KK goes back in and it's likely 7+.

Jackets make it look embarrassingly  easy. At the same time I can't say this game is lopsided. They had a couple of chances to put pucks behind Korpisalo. IMO goaltending has been the difference so far.

Edited by Devs64

Just now, Devil Dan 56 said:

So kinkaid has caught the Cory sad sack disease. Make sure neither of them breathe on Blackwood 

Funny you should post this...I’m starting to think of Cory and Keith as Sad Sack and Even Sadder Sack.  Which is which?  Who the hell knows...

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, titans04 said:

Yes sir against a heavy, heard working and somewhat skilled team is a kiss of death for this bunch.  

Come on fvckers show some pride.

I'd rather Blackwood sit no need for him to get abused, rest up for the next one.

And they outshot Columbus in this period...

Holy crap after watching the replays of the goals, the D is just brutal from top to bottom Vats included tonight.  Watching Mueller shy away from the puck knowing he was going to get hit in the corner is embarrassing.

3 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Funny you should post this...I’m starting to think of Cory and Keith as Sad Sack and Even Sadder Sack.  Which is which?  Who the hell knows...

yep not sure the high quality chances where there though. 

Now some added brilliance from Severson. 

Edited by titans04