GDT: Devils @ Islanders 7:00 PM MSG+, MSG+2

MadDog2020

The 2018 New Jersey Devils:  Where goalies go to die.  We all know Schneider sucked beyond belief, KK hasn't been good, but Blackwood has done a fine job, and he's being made to look like a chump.  All of them deserve better.  Whoever is in charge of the D on this coaching staff should be fired, and I mean that even if it's Hynes despite his reach extension.  It's inexcusible and nothing remotely close to NHL hockey that they're attempting to emulate on that blue line right now.  The guy literally walked in step by step and was allowed to roof a shot under the crossbar.  I don't care that they were a man down, there's about 15 ways to play that situation better than what they just did.  If I'm on that coaching staff, I'm snapping a stick on the bench right now, or at intermission in the locker room I am throwing equipment all over the place.  L.I. to NJ isn't that far, make these a$$holes walk home after this game. Hitchhike.  Uber.  I don't give a fvck.  You're not getting on my bus.  Have a nice night, players.

4 minutes ago, ajsgolf said:

Actually just drop the fvcking team from the nhl, just remove them from the fvcking league completely, waste of everything.

Keep it up man; you got a lot of potential. Maybe even one day the crazy sh!t you post on here while you're pissed off will rival some of the sh!t that Kinky has posted.

60% shooting, great defense.  I think everyone here should emulate the devils tomorrow at work.  Curse off everyone at work and shut down every computer by pulling the power plug and just walk out of the building, if you’re treated like the devils you’ll be rewarded with a raise and probably promoted.  Let me know how that goes.

They can all go fvck themselves.  I hate these fvckers right now.  Truly.  Same old goddamn sh!t, same old Hynes with that stupid angry silent face.  I’ve had it.  fvckING.  HAD.  IT.  

2 minutes ago, jagknife said:

There’s dramatic, and then there’s Manta/Nala/AJSGolf

wow this is a new level of theatrics, it’s hysterical

They are all nuts, but damn do these Devils have me furious tonight.  I finally snapped.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

Just now, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

They are all nuts, but damn do these guys have me furious tonight.  I fjnally snapped.

Hey man, get a beer... I'm done with this team since late November. Still watching but nothing...NOTHING can make me snap now. I've never been so emotionless about them as I'm now. Sad.