Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
MadDog2020

GDT: Devils @ Islanders 7:00 PM MSG+, MSG+2

Recommended Posts

I know it's not popular but to me they can flush every "D" man on the roster, don't give a sh!t what the paper stats are.  I'll care more when the games are played on paper.  Babysh!t soft. fvck them all. (And more that half the forwards too).

No worries though I'm sure Shero has a game plan.

 

Edited by titans04

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, titans04 said:

I know it's not popular but to me they can flush every "D" man on the roster, don't give a sh!t what the paper stats are.  I'll care more when the games are played on paper.  Babysh!t soft. fvck them all. (And more that have the forwards too).

No worries though I'm sure Shero has a game plan.

 

I'm just hoping his game plan won't make us wait for 10+ years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Andy Greene cannot be allowed to be on this roster next year. Lazy as sh!t “checking” on that first goal

and since when has Butcher become Charmin Double Extra Soft?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well this game sucks already. Do we have another 5 goal second period in us?

Likely not. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Devs64 said:

Hey man, get a beer... I'm done with this team since late November. Still watching but nothing...NOTHING can make me snap now. I've never been so emotionless about them as I'm now. Sad.

No beer for me...I’m a Scotch man, heh heh.

Tonight marks the night I begin to emotionally detach myself from the 2018-19 Devils.  Watching these sh!tshows is killing me.  This period was my breaking point...these clowns aren’t even capable of surprising, the way many bad teams will on occasion.  

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any player posting out in front of our Goalie, should be hammered. But nah, that's alright. fvcking soft.............

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

Well this game sucks already. Do we have another 5 goal second period in us?

Likely not. 

I might have a five-Scotch second period in ME...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

No beer for me...I’m a Scotch man, heh heh.

Tonight marks the night I begin to emotionally detach myself from the 2018-19 Devils.  Watching these sh!tshows is killing me.  This period was my breaking point...these clowns aren’t even capable of surprising, the way many bad teams will on occasion.  

Scotch...much better bro...and don't stop.

Edited by Devs64

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, hall wants to re-sign here, sure he does. Taylor will tell Shero to shove his 14 mil for 8 up his @$$.. we're two years from being NHL caliber, let alone playoff.. kid doesn't want to waste his last few extremely talented years in hockey hell.. no way

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gunslinger27 said:

Any player posting out in front of our Goalie, should be hammered. But nah, that's alright. fvcking soft.............

Down 3 zip............ Somebody drop the fvckin gloves........... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gunslinger27 said:

Down 3 zip............ Somebody drop the fvckin gloves........... 

Yup...Brett Seney

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, EdgeControl said:

Yeah, hall wants to re-sign here, sure he does. Taylor will tell Shero to shove his 14 mil for 8 up his @$$.. we're two years from being NHL caliber, let alone playoff.. kid doesn't want to waste his last few extremely talented years in hockey hell.. no way

then why was he really bummed to leave Edmonton?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gunslinger27 said:

Down 3 zip............ Somebody drop the fvckin gloves........... 

Who’s gonna do that? Have you looked at this lineup?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Devs64 said:

Yup...Brett Seney

lol I love this kid, probably the toughest. Except for Pickles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Seney is in your lineup every game your team sucks ass.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

Who’s gonna do that? Have you looked at this lineup?!

Oh sh!t your right. No Myles tonight lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gunslinger27 said:

Oh sh!t your right. No Myles tonight lol

And no Lovejoy, who fought like a toddler last time. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay Mac, just shut them out the rest of the way, protect your goals against. Gonna have to do it yourself, sadly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mfitz804 said:

And no Lovejoy, who fought like a toddler last time. 

lol............ Softjoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jagknife said:

Okay Mac, just shut them out the rest of the way, protect your goals against. Gonna have to do it yourself, sadly

If KK was playing, it’d be “3 goals on 7 shots?? He sucks!!!”

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mfitz804 said:

If KK was playing, it’d be “3 goals on 7 shots?? He sucks!!!”

Right, but i don’t like KK, I like Mac and he’s currently our only goddamn glimmer of hope in net...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gunslinger27 said:

lol............ Softjoy

The hunter is Lovejoy. 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jagknife said:

Right, but i don’t like KK, I like Mac and he’s currently our only goddamn glimmer of hope in net...

Oh yeah, that. Carry on. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SterioDesign said:

then why was he really bummed to leave 

Is that a serious question,? Two words, Connor McDavid... totally different circumstances..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.