GDT: Ducks @ Devils - Final Game before Bye Week - 19 Jan 19 @ 1pm Eastern

jagknife

Well, it’s the last game before both the bye week paired with the ASG so no hockey for a while after this one, for better or worse.

I’m guessing same lineups as last game.

At least the Ducks won already so we don’t have to worry about being the team they beat to snap their skid.

DYK: on this date, 6 years ago, lockout number whatever was over and the boys resumed play?

Dont Embarrass Us Devils... (instead of Let’s go Devils)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Gunslinger27 said:

Looks like the Devils are bringing in the Beef..........   Enough with the Cupcake Bullsh!t, lol

Can’t say I’m opposed to it. At least we’re guaranteed at least one good fight in today’s game, because you know Gabriel will find someone to drop the gloves with. 

• Like 2

I wonder If Hynes used The soft word again. 

Just now, mfitz804 said:

Can’t say I’m opposed to it. At least we’re guaranteed at least one good fight in today’s game, because you know Gabriel will find someone to drop the gloves with. 

Fully agreed. Time to release Kraken

image.jpeg.b173346936dfa545523c8dd78ae13219.jpeg

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Gunslinger27 said:

I wonder If Hynes used The soft word again. 

Fully agreed. Time to release Kraken

image.jpeg.b173346936dfa545523c8dd78ae13219.jpeg

Lol exactly. But they’re pulling Pietila out, so it’s like replacing one of those little turtles with a slightly larger little turtle. 

Pretty surprised to see Bastian called up, but that's pretty cool.  I'm never opposed to giving other people a shot when things aren't going that well, especially guys we've never seen before.  I'm not a big fan of Gabriel, I feel like he's really just a goon, but we need the size, so maybe he can oppose his will and break down the other team and that'll be good enough for his role.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Pretty surprised to see Bastian called up, but that's pretty cool.  I'm never opposed to giving other people a shot when things aren't going that well, especially guys we've never seen before.  I'm not a big fan of Gabriel, I feel like he's really just a goon, but we need the size, so maybe he can oppose his will and break down the other team and that'll be good enough for his role.

Now that sounds counterproductive.