Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
jagknife

GDT: Ducks @ Devils - Final Game before Bye Week - 19 Jan 19 @ 1pm Eastern

Recommended Posts

Just now, thecoffeecake said:

Scored three times in the shootout against Russia for the US in the semifinal of the 2017 WJC, one to keep the game alive and another to win it, and scored again in the shootout against Canada in the gold medal game. It was unreal. Steve said he scored in the shootout for Anaheim in his first game up before going back down. 

i forgot that was him!! thanks for the reminder!

I'm watching the Ducks feed, really dont wanna hear Mr. Devils Excuses today...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jagknife said:

i forgot that was him!! thanks for the reminder!

I'm watching the Ducks feed, really dont wanna hear Mr. Devils Excuses today...

That was such a great tournament. That team wasn't as talented as the two that came before it (the ones that had Eichel, Matthews, Werenski, DeBrincat, among others just not on the top of my head right now), but they played with so much heart.

I work nights these days and can only listen on NHL.com during the week (MSGGo has stopped working entirely on all platforms for me, and I can't risk a virus from an illegal stream on a work computer), so hearing our tv broadcast is an excellent treat for me right now.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Boyle went back to the locker room before the period ended. 

Pretty good crowd considering the wuss governor declared a state of emergency. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

Boyle went back to the locker room before the period ended. 

Pretty good crowd considering the wuss governor declared a state of emergency. 

any snow out there?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jagknife said:

any snow out there?

Supposed to start around 4 last I heard, but our governor made a disaster out of the last snow storm so I am assuming he is overreacting on this one to save face.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jagknife said:

any snow out there?

Nope, nothing. They change their mind every hour. Now it's no snow but it might rain but it might snow too. They don't know lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NJDevils1214 said:

Supposed to start around 4 last I heard, but our governor made a disaster out of the last snow storm so I am assuming he is overreacting on this one to save face.

If they would have just salted the damn roads during that it wouldn't have been an issue. It wasn't even that much. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, jagknife said:

i forgot that was him!! thanks for the reminder!

I'm watching the Ducks feed, really dont wanna hear Mr. Devils Excuses today...

When I hear Dano's voice this is who comes to mind 

 

 

Captain_Caveman.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gunslinger27 said:

Bashtian, I like it. Sneaky right hand....

Kids face showed some real potential to block punches too.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Gunslinger27 said:

Scott Stevens Oh yea, Our new D coach

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jagknife said:

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee

I thought he was coaching somewhere, I guess not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Gunslinger27 said:

Scott Stevens Oh yea, Our new D coach

Just got a nice round of applause from the crowd too when they showed him on the video board 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gunslinger27 said:

I thought he was coaching somewhere, I guess not.

He was an assistant with Minnesota for one season a couple of years ago, but he resigned because he said he missed his family and didn’t really wanna deal with the NHL grind. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MadDog2020 said:

He was an assistant with Minnesota for one season a couple of years ago, but he resigned because he said he missed his family and didn’t really wanna deal with the NHL grind. 

 

Just now, MadDog2020 said:

He was an assistant with Minnesota for one season a couple of years ago, but he resigned because he said he missed his family and didn’t really wanna deal with the NHL grind. 

Thats OK he can our coach D, Our home games. :thumbsup:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Theyre trying to be too goddamn cute in the offensive zone. Shoot the puck boys

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

Nope, nothing. They change their mind every hour. Now it's no snow but it might rain but it might snow too. They don't know lol

They just showed outside the rock... it’s sunny lol

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jagknife said:

They just showed outside the rock... it’s sunny lol

I mean, it’s going to snow, but there’s probably gonna be just as much ice as snow. Out here in the boonies of Morris County, it’s supposed to start around 7.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

I mean, it’s going to snow, but there’s probably gonna be just as much ice as snow. Out here in the boonies of Morris County, it’s supposed to start around 7.

Before Christmas, we were supposed to have a bad storm out here. My friends wife works in the weather shop and accidentally pushed out the weather alert with her name attached to it. The storm pushed south after we had all been released early. Dumped 7 inches on Lubbock, but nothing for us. Felt really sh!tty for her since she had to brief the brass as to why she was wrong. Her reason was essentially “I’m not mother fvcking nature.” They laughed. It was a good brief.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jagknife said:

Before Christmas, we were supposed to have a bad storm out here. My friends wife works in the weather shop and accidentally pushed out the weather alert with her name attached to it. The storm pushed south after we had all been released early. Dumped 7 inches on Lubbock, but nothing for us. Felt really sh!tty for her since she had to brief the brass as to why she was wrong. Her reason was essentially “I’m not mother fvcking nature.” They laughed. It was a good brief.

....Im near the water here in Monmouth Co, Def gonna get something...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Gunslinger27 said:

....Im near the water here in Monmouth Co, Def gonna get something...

I miss seeing snow consistently

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jagknife said:

I miss seeing snow consistently

this year not so much.snow. But it is so damn cold down here on the bay

Edited by Gunslinger27

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.