GDT: Ducks @ Devils - Final Game before Bye Week - 19 Jan 19 @ 1pm Eastern

jagknife

1 minute ago, NJDfan1711 said:

That's not the first time this season I've seen a team pass from the corner boards to the faceoff circle to a guy wide open and have him shoot a perfect shot under the crossbar. Horrible defense.

Mojo was the closet Devs. Bastian playing the boards. Couldnt ask for a better pass. Booom 

3 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

How exactly?  Dude was wide open from the faceoff dot and roofed a one-timer.  I mean, I don't see how it gets much worse than that for a goalie other than a breakaway.

3 goals on 12 shots, first good chance he faced in awhile and he didn't stop it. He's not making the tough saves he wasn't making previously. I'm not saying it's all his fault cause the defense fvcking blows but he's not making the saves he was making when he first started and got that streak going. We have been giving up a bunch of goals every game now. 

I hope we can bring in a new goalie next year because I don't want to see Cory and Keith anymore. Sick of both of those two. 

Edited by Satans Hockey
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

That's not the first time this season I've seen a team pass from the corner boards to the faceoff circle to a guy wide open and have him shoot a perfect shot under the crossbar. Horrible defense.

I wonder what does it take our D to learn from their own mistakes? It's the 48th game...

Edited by Devs64

4 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

As far as Blackwood coming back down to reality, I would say this is what you can expect a goalie to play like with a vastly sub par D core. His first few games he was playing well above average and getting really lucky. It doesn't mean Blackwood isn't any good or isn't playing well.

Agreed with this. I'm not gonna get on a 22 year old goalie for letting some in with this group of jackasses in front of him. He's shown lots of potential and hopefully he continues to improve. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Satans Hockey said:

I want Keith, Cory, Greene, Lovejoy, Stafford all off this team next year.

I'm absolutely fvcking sick of this team this year.  

Add Nasradine to that list too. I don’t care that he’s BFFs with Hynes, grow a goddam pair of balls, tell him his sh!t system is a failure and hand him a pink slip already.

1 minute ago, NJDevils1214 said:

Man, Dano, please just SHUT UP. JUST SHUT...UP...

Oh please tell me what verbal diarrhea I’m missing from the excuse train

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jagknife said:

Add Nasradine to that list too. I don’t care that he’s BFFs with Hynes, grow a goddam pair of balls, tell him his sh!t system is a failure and hand him a pink slip already.

I would love to see a Devils practice with Nasraddinne mic'd. (can't spell his name and don't care to learn)

"Ok, Andy. You're going to think you should try to cover someone, or block a pass. But I want you doing, is stand in this one spot and kind of wave your stick in the direction of the other player after they score."

"Should I screen my goalie?"

"Yes, that would be perfect. And if you have a chance to knock a loose puck out of the air, try to get it right in your own net."

Edited by Devil Dan 56