Sign in to follow this  
jagknife

GDT: Rags @ Devils (Finally) - 31 Jan @ 7pm Eastern

Despite the heated rivalries we fans help play out within the confines of sport, it's generally important that we all continually recognize that it's just a game, and that we don't really wish bad upon anyone. Except the Rangers. I hope MSG caves in. No matter how abysmal or great the Devils record, no matter the season, no matter the zenith of fortune or depths of despair one might find themselves in, no matter the decade, millennium, or eon, though the facts of reality might waver, one truth shall always persist through the course of time: the Rangers, unequivocally and immutably, suck.

I hope the Devils get a top draft pick this year, but tomorrow night I hope we steamroll those fvcks 10-0.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Neb00rs said:

Despite the heated rivalries we fans help play out within the confines of sport, it's generally important that we all continually recognize that it's just a game, and that we don't really wish bad upon anyone. Except the Rangers. I hope MSG caves in. No matter how abysmal or great the Devils record, no matter the season, no matter the zenith of fortune or depths of despair one might find themselves in, no matter the decade, millennium, or eon, though the facts of reality might waver, one truth shall always persist through the course of time: the Rangers, unequivocally and immutably, suck.

I hope the Devils get a top draft pick this year, but tomorrow night I hope we steamroll those fvcks 10-0.

6FC94DD6-C1B3-42CA-888A-135E0C82D256.gif

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, DevsMan84 said:

He's a despicable and petty human being who gets worshipped by a very vocal group of supporters who only love him because they hate Schneider.

That's why.  fvck him and get back to me when his own players score on him 3 times in a single game.

See the source image

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976
  • Like 2

Yak is Back ! lol

Related image

LGMFDs..............            

Kink gets the start. MB29  is the back up tonite...................

Edited by Gunslinger27
  • Like 1

You guys can have the 2 points.  Just do so in regulation.  I am full on board for a tank.  

19 minutes ago, Matteau#32 said:

You guys can have the 2 points.  Just do so in regulation.  I am full on board for a tank.  

Lol that is great cause we are temporarily halting the tank to beat you guys.

Would be funny if this was like that South Park skit where both kid's baseball teams want to lose and try to throw the game.

• Like 2

I don't mind starting KK. They should split games from here on out. Why overuse MB29? We aren't making the playoffs and he's young. No need to burn him out.

• Like 2

ill be there tonight in section 17. Only my third devils game of the season... usually I go to over 10, guess that says something.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Neb00rs said:

I don't mind starting KK. They should split games from here on out. Why overuse MB29? We aren't making the playoffs and he's young. No need to burn him out.

I agree. Plus if you are going to give KK some time, might as well do it against another sh!t team. 

LGD!!

Miles Wood as a two year old.

Edited by titans04
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Neb00rs said:

The Rangers are experts at making back-up goalies look like Tretiak in his prime.  If you want to be as close to a guaranteed victory and 90% certain of a shutout, call-up your back-up from the ECHL affiliate and give him the start.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Matteau#32 said:

The Rangers are experts at making back-up goalies look like Tretiak in his prime.  If you want to be as close to a guaranteed victory and 90% certain of a shutout, call-up your back-up from the ECHL affiliate and give him the start.  

What a coincidence, so are we!

Got rookies on your team without their first goal? We're great at helping them out too!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Matteau#32 said:

Dude, the Devils have to be the best at this. I think we've given at least 20 cast off netminders a memory to last a lifetime in the past 5-6 years.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Erika just called them the Rags 😂😂

It’s like she wants us to love her. 

• Like 1

Love the Devils vs. Rangers fight clips, like there’s any chance it’ll happen in 2019. 

• Like 1

I wonder if this is the last intra-conference initial meeting between two clubs in the NHL.

30 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Erika just called them the Rags 😂😂

She's a keeper.

• Like 4

Seeing the throwbacks combined with the Rags wearing their blue brings me back to the day lol. 

• Like 3

I forgot how much I hate being at these games. Brings out the absolute biggest morons from both sides. I'm surrounded. 

LMAO, the Rangers suck so much. Way to go MOJO.

• Like 1