Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
jagknife

GDT: Rags @ Devils (Finally) - 31 Jan @ 7pm Eastern

Recommended Posts

Just now, jagknife said:

Okay... I don’t get the bolded: caveman banana bread?

He looks like a caveman and his name sounds like banana bread. Thought it was pretty clear lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, '7' said:

I don't get it where is Blackwood and why isn't he starting?

Because Hynes has a hard-on for Kinkaid 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m pretty done with Santini at this point, I don’t like giving up on young defensemen but what’s the best we can hope for out of this guy at this point? A low end bottom pair defensemen? His hands are nonexistent and his decisions with the puck suck, keep him in for the tank sure but I don’t want this guy anywhere near my team after this season. He’s been so bad lately, especially tonight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Yup fvck those jerseys. 

And I'm sure you weren't wearing the right jersey tonight...No wonder they lost.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

RECAP

  • PROS
    • Zacha with a point
    • Nico with 2 points
  • CONS
    • Coaching
      • The stupid passive system is literally the reason why the Devils can never clear the zone, and it literally is why the Rangers scored their two goals in the 3rd.
      • Rangers had way too easy of a time keeping the puck in the zone due to the fact there are no Devils along the boards or applying pressure on the points.
      • The defensemen are not the problem either.
        • They're actually doing a good job.
        • The forwards are the problem, but ironically enough it's also not their fault.
          • The forwards are the problem because of how the system has them positioned rather than the actual players doing anything wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

He looks like a caveman and his name sounds like banana bread. Thought it was pretty clear lol

It was lol. 

 

2 minutes ago, Devs64 said:

And I'm sure you weren't wearing the right jersey tonight...No wonder they lost.

Obviously, because if I had the right one on, they would have!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Satans Hockey said:

Actually 0-3, Toronto, Columbus and tonight. One more game against Philly. 

That makes it 0-4.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mike Brown said:

The forwards are the problem, but ironically enough it's also not their fault.

I think that says it all right there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mike Brown said:

RECAP

  • PROS
    • Zacha with a point
    • Nico with 2 points
  • CONS
    • Coaching
      • The stupid passive system is literally the reason why the Devils can never clear the zone, and it literally is why the Rangers scored their two goals in the 3rd.
      • Rangers had way too easy of a time keeping the puck in the zone due to the fact there are no Devils along the boards or applying pressure on the points.
      • The defensemen are not the problem either.
        • They're actually doing a good job.
        • The forwards are the problem, but ironically enough it's also not their fault.
          • The forwards are the problem because of how the system has them positioned rather than the actual players doing anything wrong.

PROS vs CONS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Neb00rs said:

Listen, nothing and no one can save this season now....

 

 

 

 

 

2skdvw.jpg

That's obvious. Seeing the same BS over and over is annoying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

He looks like a caveman and his name sounds like banana bread. Thought it was pretty clear lol

 

16 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

Actually 0-3, Toronto, Columbus and tonight. One more game against Philly. 

Jesus Christ am I all aboard the struggle bus today, hell this fvcking week...

apologies to both of you...

Edited by jagknife
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Mike Brown said:

RECAP

  • PROS
    • Zacha with a point
    • Nico with 2 points
  • CONS
    • Coaching
      • The stupid passive system is literally the reason why the Devils can never clear the zone, and it literally is why the Rangers scored their two goals in the 3rd.
      • Rangers had way too easy of a time keeping the puck in the zone due to the fact there are no Devils along the boards or applying pressure on the points.
      • The defensemen are not the problem either.
        • They're actually doing a good job.
        • The forwards are the problem, but ironically enough it's also not their fault.
          • The forwards are the problem because of how the system has them positioned rather than the actual players doing anything wrong.

I think they took the point away from Zacha for some reason.   It was certainly deserved and it looked like he knocked the puck away before Hischier snipped it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Neb00rs said:

I want you all to understand the level of suck that this game was:

 

Slow clap 👏

P.s. this in regards to the tweet stat not your post lol.

Edited by Aznjsn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

complete waste of time going to the game tonight. both fanbases were apathetic as fvck, both teams were apathetic as fvck, 95% of the entire game was boring as fvck. fvck this season

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Neb00rs said:

I want you all to understand the level of suck that this game was:

 

Doesn't bother me at all. It could be 3 different rangers instead. The scoreboard sucks not the hat trick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Our 2018-2019 New Jersey Devils !                                                                                          

Image result for blow shit up gif

Your fvcking Welcome !

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have to admit I have become completely indifferent to this season. Then this game came along and I was really up for it. And now its back to crushing disapointment. 

The positives for me are Nico getting some points on the board again and Yakovlev getting a game and scoring a goal. 

Hoping Blackwood gets back in next game, really don't need to see KK anymore. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Chimaira_Devil_#9 said:

I have to admit I have become completely indifferent to this season. Then this game came along and I was really up for it. And now its back to crushing disapointment. 

The positives for me are Nico getting some points on the board again and Yakovlev getting a game and scoring a goal. 

Hoping Blackwood gets back in next game, really don't need to see KK anymore. 

Yeah, this game pretty much finished off any emotional attachment I still had to the 2018-19 New Jersey Devils.  It really sucks, because I enjoy feeling super-dialed-in to every game.  Now I’m just numb to their (seemingly endless) follies.

In Florida right now, and was at an outdoor bar with a bud last night...place wasn’t crowded, and they had a bunch of TVs...one of their waiters asked me if there was anything we wanted to watch, so I took a stab and said “Can you get the Devils - Rangers?”  Didn’t think he could, but sure enough, he throws it on for us...I see it’s 1-0 Devils (and that Nico scored), and then I catch Johansson’s goal too.  I’m just starting to have some fun, even thinking about another win against the team that I despise with all of my being...and then that fvcking goal with 1.8 seconds left in the first.  I turned to my bud and simply said “These fvckers are going to lose, here we go again.”  So of course they did.

Obviously this team got hit with the double-whammy Armageddon stick (Cory not bouncing back, Hall being out), and they have their occasional fun victories, but they’ve just worn me out.  They’re just impossible to embrace...won’t stop me from subjecting myself to more frustration, but the more I detach myself emotionally from this year’s team, the better off I’ll be.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Look at the bright side, we might have a shot at a top six pick for the next three years. So at least the draft will be fun to watch. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.