Sign in to follow this  
jagknife

GDT: Rags @ Devils (Finally) - 31 Jan @ 7pm Eastern

8 hours ago, Steven M. said:

complete waste of time going to the game tonight. both fanbases were apathetic as fvck, both teams were apathetic as fvck, 95% of the entire game was boring as fvck. fvck this season

I feel like I'm just getting some of my brain cells back after last night. By far the dumbest group of people I've ever had around me and it was fans from both sides. 

32 minutes ago, slasher72 said:

Look at the bright side, we might have a shot at a top six pick for the next three years. So at least the draft will be fun to watch. 

Ugh, the draft is so damn boring. Bunch of talking heads talking about what they think might happen. Unless you know and follow these guys getting drafted already, the draft is never really fun to watch to me. 

I was at the game last night.  It was about 55/45 Devils to Rangers fans.

I am fvcking done with KK.  I want him off the team now.  Literally this second.  I want him to be pummeled into the dark side of the moon like Superman did to Nuclear Man.  The emoji douche had another outstanding showing last night with two weak-ass goals.  That third goal in particular was amazing since it happened right in front of my section.  I would trade him for a free membership into the Devils kids club right now.  I want that "thinks a beanie is appropriate to wear at a formal event" jackass gone.

Glad to see Bratt is hitting his 35-40 game season wall like he did last year.  He was completely invisible again last night for the 4th or 5th game in a row.  Is there a way we can sign him to half-season contracts?  Do they allow that in the CBA?

Coleman had a rough game.  Zajac too, but not as bad as Coleman.

As someone else said we had no answer to the Zib line last night.  Zip.  None.

Oh and did I read that the Boyle and Zajac line got more ice time than the Nico line?  FFS Hynes.  Is he turning into Sutter 2.0?

Frustrating loss.  I want to tank, but I want to beat these jerkoffs no matter what.  I have little else to look forward to this season.  I plan on going to two more games this year and that's it.  That will make it 6 games in total for me on the year.  Even that seems like too much with this sad-sack team of schmucks.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

Ugh, the draft is so damn boring. Bunch of talking heads talking about what they think might happen. Unless you know and follow these guys getting drafted already, the draft is never really fun to watch to me. 

The year we drafted larsson was a fun draft for me cause I had actually started researching players, watching videos, etc.

And of course Nico vs Nolan. The rest? Meh. I’ve watched via streams since I was most decidedly out of the country for two of them, but haven’t gotten the Larsson year level of a rush back.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

I’ll watch the #1-3, and whatever our 1st round pick is. Aside from that it’s a fvcking snoozefest. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, DevsMan84 said:

As someone else said we had no answer to the Zib line last night.  Zip.  None.

Oh we had an answer. It was just the wrong one lol. 

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

I’ll watch the #1-3, and whatever our 1st round pick is. Aside from that it’s a fvcking snoozefest. 

Basicallythe same for me, though I'll usually watch like the top 10 picks, or sometimes the entire first round, depending on where I am or what I'm doing.  I think I watched it at a bar last year so as I'm out drinking with some friends it's cool to have on in the background and pay attention to every now and then.

I tend to enjoy the draft. I usually read up on prospects that are in the top 5-10 or so and then whoever is around the Devils pick. If I have nothing going on I'll watch to see where guys go. 

As for last night, Greenes positioning on the Rag goal at the end of the 1st was infuriating. I just don't get it. 

NO matter what, were getting a top 3 pick. Keep on sucking........... And Sell Sell Sell.

fvcking load up for draft picks.      

24 minutes ago, Gunslinger27 said:

NO matter what, were getting a top 3 pick. Keep on sucking........... And Sell Sell Sell.

fvcking load up for draft picks.      

4 hours ago, Satans Hockey said:

I feel like I'm just getting some of my brain cells back after last night. By far the dumbest group of people I've ever had around me and it was fans from both sides. 

yes... there were some devils fans to my right saying stupid sh!t the entire time and then when the score became 4-3 the one started screaming are you going to make the playoffs? no!! just like us!! like dude shut the fvck up and take the L. some rags fan's like 7 year old kid was screaming devils suck in a high pitched squeaky ass voice (as most 7 year olds may have!) for like 15 consecutive minutes because the aforementioned idiots (probably in their early 20's) kept yelling at him. exciting stuff

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Steven M. said:

yes... there were some devils fans to my right saying stupid sh!t the entire time

That sounds like every game I have ever been at. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

That sounds like every game I have ever been at. 

That's unfortunate, the other season ticket holders around me are great and the fans in the non season ticket holder seats near us are almost always good as well. It's the "bigger" games that usually bring out the dummys and last night was just the worst. 

6 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

That's unfortunate, the other season ticket holders around me are great and the fans in the non season ticket holder seats near us are almost always good as well. It's the "bigger" games that usually bring out the dummys and last night was just the worst. 

I think that its funny that you use the type of ticket holder as a qualifier to people's behavior. 

30 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I think that its funny that you use the type of ticket holder as a qualifier to people's behavior. 

I didn't say every non season ticket holder near me is a dummy, I said "and the fans in the non season ticket holder seats near us are almost always good"

Once in a blue moon there will be an idiot but that happens anywhere ya go in public events. It's the "bigger" games that really tend to bring out the dummys. Especially the Rangers games. 

Edited by Satans Hockey

28 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

I didn't say every non season ticket holder near me is a dummy, I said "and the fans in the non season ticket holder seats near us are almost always good"

Once in a blue moon there will be an idiot but that happens anywhere ya go in public events. It's the "bigger" games that really tend to bring out the dummys. Especially the Rangers games. 

I understand...but the point is, whether or not people are d!cks is not related to whether or not they have season tickets. D!cks are d!cks no matter how they buy their tickets. 

I hear people yelling stupid sh!t every game I go to. Not once do I wonder how they purchased their tickets lol. 

Edited by mfitz804

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

I understand...but the point is, whether or not people are d!cks is not related to whether or not they have season tickets. D!cks are d!cks no matter how they buy their tickets. 

I hear people yelling stupid sh!t every game I go to. Not once do I wonder how they purchased their tickets lol. 

I gotcha but the difference is I'm not actively asking people where they got their tickets or anything lol I just know all the STH around me simply because most have been there for a few years and when you see the same people every game you start to bs with them more. 

I know there are plenty of season ticket holders who are absolute morons. The whole group of "crazies" alone are horribly annoying. I'm thrilled and thankful that I don't have any horrible STH near me. 

I know which seats near me aren't STH simply because it's different people every game or the seats are empty. The vast majority of the time it's all Devils fans and they are great to sit around. 

The big games and more so than any other game, the Rangers games bring out the worst people of both fan bases. It's like a full moon must be outside and everyone's intelligence drops lol

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

The big games and more so than any other game, the Rangers games bring out the worst people of both fan bases. It's like a full moon must be outside and everyone's intelligence drops lol

That is a pretty fair assessment.

• Like 2

I saw that Nico's goal was listed as unassisted. Pavel Zacha keeps finding new ways to "almost" get a point.

32 minutes ago, nessus said:

I saw that Nico's goal was listed as unassisted. Pavel Zacha keeps finding new ways to "almost" get a point.

They changed it- Zacha and Bratt got assists.

• Like 1