Sign in to follow this  
MadDog2020

GDT: Devils @ Habs 2:00 PM MSG+

Just now, mfitz804 said:

Not happy about it, but I do see the humor in tricking him into a penalty. What a mental midget. 

Same, it's pretty funny.

Nice save Cory. I kid I kid

Edited by titans04

Just now, titans04 said:

Nice save Cory.

Come on, that was a terrific deflection. Blame Greene for not taking his man. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

You give the other team enough o-zone time, even if your goalie is playing well, they'll eventually get a redirection like that.

Edited by Neb00rs

1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

Just when I gave the fossil credit too....

2 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I did I missed the tip on the initial play.

Anybody know at what angle the ice is tilted towards our end?

Edited by titans04

13 shots on goal ! fvckin Awesome............. lol

Hughes or Kakko......... Hahahaha 

the decision to put someone in the lineup like Kurtis Gabriel is just completely indefensible, unless they are outright tanking. the decision to start Blackwood would counteract that theory, though. so obviously they think there is some value to be gained in playing Gabriel. he is an embarrassment. doesn't belong in the AHL much less the NHL. 

can't fvcking stand watching dudes like him. reminds me of Luke Gazdic from a few years back. just a massive fvcking moron, he was nearly baited into that penalty a few times in the first, too. just so fvcking thirsty for a fight to try to endear himself to front office... sad

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Steven M. said:

the decision to put someone in the lineup like Kurtis Gabriel is just completely indefensible, unless they are outright tanking. the decision to start Blackwood would counteract that theory, though. so obviously they think there is some value to be gained in playing Gabriel. he is an embarrassment. doesn't belong in the AHL much less the NHL. 

can't fvcking stand watching dudes like him. reminds me of Luke Gazdic from a few years back. just a massive fvcking moron, he was nearly baited into that penalty a few times in the first, too. just so fvcking thirsty for a fight to try to endear himself to front office... sad

I’d rather see anyone else from the AHL squad. Although I think Wood getting a penalty for a snowshower was worse. 

Edited by mfitz804
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Steven M. said:

Jesus tell us how you really feel... lol

in all honesty he probably thought getting a guy to fight in the NHL is as easy as it was in the A

• Like 1

Coleman finally getting power play time with all the injuries. He should have been on the power play unit for the last 2 months.

10 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I’d rather see anyone else from the AHL squad. Although I think Wood getting a penalty for a snowshower was worse. 

yes, that was embarrassing as well. typical penalty for a guy that never fvcking thinks to take

1 minute ago, NJDevils1214 said:

Coleman finally getting power play time with all the injuries. He should have been on the power play unit for the last 2 months.

He’s looked like crap the last two games. Before that, definitely right. After that, probably still right. 

Oh no, poor Max Domi, he’s such a good person I hope HE’S CONCUSSED. piece of sh!t

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I’d rather see anyone else from the NHL squad. 

Surely it'd make more sense to give McLeod more than five minutes in the NHL or Studenic who's been doing pretty well in his first season. Hynes seemed pretty high on Bastion when he played. Surely it'd be worth giving him another look. We know exactly what Gabriel is going to bring, which is nothing. 

Oh (alternate) captain, my (alternate) captain!

What a rip by Nico after pickles tried to steal it haha

• Like 1