GDT: Devils @ Habs 2:00 PM MSG+

MadDog2020

5 minutes ago, Neb00rs said:

I've really had enough of Blackwood's selfish bullsh!t. This is supposed to be a team game and he's all about "me." The entire D has been unified and committed to #loseforHughes and MB29 is trying to subvert the whole plan. Logo on the front buddy, not the name on the back.

Blackwood 37 of 39. Douche.

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Gunslinger27 said:

Nicooooooooooooooooooo.

Touche' Flyer Fans..........

Nico not going to be outdone by Patrick. lol

Gotta think Flyer fans have to be getting a little impatient with Patrick...does have seven points in his last seven games (though four of them came in one game).

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Steven M. said:

thats from before this game... now up to 36. tied with Zelepukin, gotta think he has a good shot to pass Parise... maybe. like 30 games left to score 10 goals

In franchise history, Wilf Paiement also had 47 goals in his first two NHL seasons (as a Scout).  Think Paul Gardner has the franchise record...60 goals in his first two NHL seasons (with the Rockies)...did that in only 106 games to boot.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Swiss cheese, Swiss chard and Swiss Miss cocoa while listening to Swizz Beatz. And Swiss Rolls for dessert. Very nice. 

Wish I could click “like” for every reference.  Well done.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Steven M. said:

thats from before this game... now up to 36. tied with Zelepukin, gotta think he has a good shot to pass Parise... maybe. like 30 games left to score 10 goals

wow this is awesome, within the next couple years of his development I think he is really going to become something special. As disappointing as this season is, we might as well try to lose out with only having two teams underneath us, one of them being the kings who we play Tuesday. Draft a good piece, concentrate on extending hall find a free agent to spend some money on who is going to improve at least one issue on this team next year..add a trade in the mix if possible and hopefully we can have something to look forward to.

I mean, is there any doubt Nico is a future captain of this team?

Well, I guess that'll go to Hall should he decide to stay here long term.  But Nico is captain quality.

Lots of people tripping over themselves to say how Pettersson is the best talent from the draft class.. but Nico is the player this franchise desperately needed.

all that said, chill Nico.  You're killing the tank here :lol: 

• Like 1

Its difficult being on the tank wagon... I dont want to lose to the rags, I dont want to lose to the failures, I dont want to lose to the Pens, I dont want to lose to the habs, I dont want to lose to the isles, I dont want to lose to the cats, etc  etc etc

Nico scoring is just a cherry on top of his NHL 1st line play making ability.. I love watching him "shake" the best defenders in the league deep in their zone. you could stick him with any top line in the league and he would be a good fit. thank goodness shero made the right choice 

• Like 3

On 2/2/2019 at 5:56 PM, Steven M. said:

Very possible that he could tie or beat Kirk Muller which would be impressive, especially since scoring was a lot higher back then

• Like 1