GDT: Kings @ Devils 7:00 PM MSG+ Boo Kovy Editon

MadDog2020

Kovy wants the boos so I almost don't even want to boo him later. 

Surpised Cory didn't get the start. The kings are a low scoring team and they played last night. At this point it wasn't a gimme for Cory but we do play better at home than the road so it was setting up to be a game to finally get him a win and get that out of the way. 

Would love to see someone take a run at Kovy but it's not going to happen so just keep him from scoring. 

LETS GO DEVILS!!! 

I don't know if this makes me a bad fan, but I'm looking forward to the Leafs-Islanders game tonight most of all.

They're going to HAMMER Pajama Boy with boos all night.  Hope the guy's ready for it.  It could get ugly in the... uh.. wherever the hell the Islanders are currently playing.

Edited by Devilsfan118

2 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

I don't know if this makes me a bad fan, but I'm looking forward to the Leafs-Islanders game tonight most of all.

They're going to HAMMER Pajama Boy with boos all night.  Hope the guy's ready for it.  It could get ugly in the... uh.. wherever the hell the Islanders are currently playing.

Yeah, if it’s in Brooklyn, both of the guys attending the game are going to be relentless. 

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

The Islanders are playing Boston tonight. Tavares makes his return on 2/28.

Edited by MadDog2020

30 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

23 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

The Islanders are playing Boston tonight. Tavares makes his return on 2/28.

Apparently it doesn't make you a bad fan, just an uninformed one lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Satans Hockey said:

Kovy wants the boos so I almost don't even want to boo him later. 

Surpised Cory didn't get the start. The kings are a low scoring team and they played last night. At this point it wasn't a gimme for Cory but we do play better at home than the road so it was setting up to be a game to finally get him a win and get that out of the way. 

Would love to see someone take a run at Kovy but it's not going to happen so just keep him from scoring. 

LETS GO DEVILS!!! 

Yet again Cory should have gotten the start against an offensively inept team, yet again Hynes goes with KK. He did it on the Cali trip and opted to screw Cory with Vegas instead of the Kings.

i really don’t get our coach sometimes.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

Ah fvck me :lol:

There's a thread on HF comparing the receptions of Kovalchuk in NJ and Tavares in NY, I mistakenly assumed they'd both happen tonight.

Interesting situations to say the least, and comparable yet different at the same time.  On the one hand you have Tavares, an amazing talent who was drafted by the Isles, was there for about 10 years, and by all accounts was their franchise player, then at about the midpoint of his career, leaves to go play for his hometown after becoming a UFA.  Then you have Kovy, an equally gifted player, also essentially at the midpoint of his career, but only with us for a year, signs a 15 year contract that would end up being the largest ever in the history of the league, and two years into it he decides to also go back to his hometown to play, though this one is in another league and another country.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Interesting situations to say the least, and comparable yet different at the same time.  On the one hand you have Tavares, an amazing talent who was drafted by the Isles, was there for about 10 years, and by all accounts was their franchise player, then at about the midpoint of his career, leaves to go play for his hometown after becoming a UFA.  Then you have Kovy, an equally gifted player, also essentially at the midpoint of his career, but only with us for a year, signs a 15 year contract that would end up being the largest ever in the history of the league, and two years into it he decides to also go back to his hometown to play, though this one is in another league and another country.  

It’s the same as the difference between what Parise did and what Kovy did, essentially. Minus the jerk-off 1 year deal that was as much Lou’s fault as Zach’s. He fell for that sh!t. 

12 minutes ago, titans04 said:

Wood winds up for the shot and........goes flying 🤣🤣

#LockHimUp

That might have been one of the best Wood falls yet, I can’t even figure out how it happened. 

Just now, jagknife said:

Beyond wishful thinking, but I share it

I am well aware and know it won’t happen. But come on, Gabriel and Wood are both a little retarded, can we focus that in the right direction?

• Like 2