Sign in to follow this  
jagknife

GDT: Wild at Devils, 9 Feb @ 1p

13 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

I really wish they weren't at home tomorrow. Two days in a row of this garbage and 4 times in this week is way too damn much.

Tomorrow will be another hard fart. I’d stay home.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Steven M. said:

Yeah, I mean there's no point in defending him at this rate but I must have been watching a different game if the Devils had "life" at any point. They all suck equally and it's terrible to watch. I guess in the long run it was an important loss, Ottawa up big right now and LAK in a SO.

They had life right after the Bratt goal. The softie came a few minutes after that.

Schneider lost his 20th straight decision today btw. 20th.

1 minute ago, Neb00rs said:

Schneider lost his 20th straight decision today btw. 20th.

I don’t think Anthony Young lost this many straight decisions for the Mets back in the day.... yeesh. 

Just waiting for the deadline and then the season to end. Sucks so hard after the excitement of last year. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, MadDog2020 said:

I don’t think Anthony Young lost this many straight decisions for the Mets back in the day.... yeesh. 

I mean this is hockey, 1 out of every 8 games or so, you can stand there and win.

• Like 1

Just now, Neb00rs said:

I mean this is hockey, 1 out of every 8 games or so, you can stand there and win.

That guy who the Blackhawks pulled out of the stands last season has won a game more recently than Cory.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Chimaira_Devil_#9 said:

Just waiting for the deadline and then the season to end. Sucks so hard after the excitement of last year. 

We need to make deals before the deadline, this team can’t stay healthy

1 minute ago, MadDog2020 said:

That guy who the Blackhawks pulled out of the stands last season has won a game more recently than Cory.

Devils would have lost 3-2 with that guy in net.

Ottawa MUST NOT get the top pick because that sh!t will go straight to Colorado and the thought of the Avs stealing Hughes to pair with McKinnon makes me want to vomit. 

Edited by slasher72

6 minutes ago, slasher72 said:

Ottawa MUST NOT get the top pick because that sh!t will go straight to Colorado and the thought of the Avs stealing Hughes to pair with McKinnon makes me want to vomit. 

I mean that would probably be poetic justice after us, Philly, and Dallas ripped them out of a top 3 pick when they had statistically one of the worst years in the past like 30 years or so but yeah, I don't want that to happen, obviously

53 minutes ago, jagknife said:

We need to make deals before the deadline, this team can’t stay healthy

Agreed. I just meant that's all that's holding my attention at the moment. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

That's because he's played here already before. He was hurt for some of them but he still played a few here already I believe. 

The first game back is always the loudest boos lol

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Satans Hockey said:

That's because he's played here already before. He was hurt for some of them but he still played a few here already I believe. 

The first game back is always the loudest boos lol

Yeah I was at Zach’s first game back..... we were relentless. The boos were loud and plentiful lol. 

• Like 2

Cory sucking makes things fairly simple, almost glad the right decision is obvious...  still need to give him 10 more starts , then a buy-out.    Just come to a concensus,  he's done.

Defense is poor, need a top pairing vet..or 2.  Buy, buy, buy..  if mojo is hurt, trade him for 2 white castles doubles

I thought Cory still looked good tonight, the one goal was obviously soft. But all 4 were drastically misplayed by the defense. And that tip from Parise, nobody was stopping that, it would’ve had to hit him by chance, and it didn’t. 

In any event, we certainly lost another game and  we’ll see KK tomorrow. 

• Like 1

I saw him going into the boards at the game but didn't realize Palms almost got his face sliced open, thankfully his thick beard saved him...

20190210_121959.jpg

20190210_122006.jpg

Edited by Satans Hockey