Sign in to follow this  
jagknife

GDT: Wild at Devils, 9 Feb @ 1p

Nasreddine: “duuuuuuuuuuuuh...”

Is it just me or does it seem like the coaching staff never adjusts strategy? They just keep throwing the same sh!t at the board and hope it eventually sticks throughout the game...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

Trying to watch the Devils PP like...

giphy.gif

I just see it as “two more minutes where the Devils won’t score” (though they were kinda hot not too long ago).

Almost

Parise from Suter.... excuse me while I go spew all over the place. 

fvck you Devils, Cory again having a good game and you all are a bunch of limp dicked eunuchs.

And fvck you Hynes for starting Gryba over Yak.

• Like 1

I don't want to blame Cory for that, but I yet to have confidence in him. He played well last game but he looks like he's on the verge of letting in a quick 3 goals at anytime.

Not entirely Cory's fault there, but man he's slow.  He was too far out, and that was a pretty weak attempt at diving to stop the puck.

“Greene is never at 100%” Hynes to Erika.

well here’s a fvcking thought you bald headed idiot, play him less or scratch his ancient cement footed ass. He’s been atrocious today

• Like 1

How tha fuq does Steve wait so patiently to continue calling the game while Dano slowly rambles and meanders on about nothing mid-play?

He's gotta be on the verge of losing his sh!t on the air. It'll happen.

• Like 3

Just now, jagknife said:

Butcher win a great hit... on drew fvcking Stafford.

TBF I want to hit Stafford a lot of the time too. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hall has missed 19 straight? Holy sh!t.

Even more pathetic is he’s still #2 in scoring

Just now, Nicomo said:

TBF I want to hit Stafford a lot of the time too. 

Oh 100% agreed

2 minutes ago, jagknife said:

Hall has missed 19 straight? Holy sh!t.

Even more pathetic is he’s still #2 in scoring

Oh 100% agreed

Nico would have probably already passed him if he had not missed a handful of games himself. But yeah, it’s pathetic. I knew Coleman wouldn’t keep scoring at the pace he was on, and after that it’s ugly. Palms needs to get hot soon...

Nobody needs to be rooting for or against a tank at this point. The rate they are going they might only win 4-5 games the rest of the way. I hope they start Cory tomorrow. Just keep throwing him out there until this team accidently wins a game. 

This team is garbage, starting with the coaching staff. If no changes are made this offseason (I know the department store mannequin "Hynes", isnt going anywhere) and Shero returns with the same cast both players and coaches, then this team can F off in my opinion. Not worth watching. 

Just now, Satans Hockey said:

Nobody needs to be rooting for or against a tank at this point. The rate they are going they might only win 4-5 games the rest of the way. I hope they start Cory tomorrow. Just keep throwing him out there until this team accidently wins a game. 

Hynes already said whoever backed up today starts tomorrow. 

• Angry 1

1 minute ago, Satans Hockey said:

Hynes already confirmed whoever backed up today would start tomorrow.

So to be honest, I don't even want to go tomorrow, though I have eased up on my dislike of Kinkaid for the moment because I feel bad about the crying thing. To be fair, they could put prime Marty in net and still probably lose 3-1 every night. This offense is simply unwatchable right now. Wish Nico would have finished on that breakaway since Dubnyk is a literal dumpster in the crease, dude has nearly single-handedly taken Minnesota to the brink of being on the outside looking in, but whatever... Zacha and Stafford had prime chances as well but you know they aren't going to score.

Feel like Cory isn't having as great of a game as Thursday, but does it even matter? This is the 2014-15 Devils all over again. I'm at work so I've got the Flyers on TV and the Devils on the stand alone computer... Flyers are playing the Ducks. The Devils look identical to the Ducks right now. Completely listless and devoid of any offensive threat. The only positive is that every game is closer to game 82.

• Angry 1

4 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

✋🏻, we need 🚧 in 🥅. It’s his ⏰ to let 🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨 again.

• Angry 1