GDT: Carolina at Devils at 3pm 2/10 - MSG

Satans Hockey

In the Loft today.  Very impressed.  Food is actually a little better than the Club seat offerings (and it’s a buffet here too), and the setting feels more restaurant and less cafeteria.  Only complaint is that the employees here have clearly been trained to ask “Can I take your plate?” as soon as they see one that’s empty.  But it’s awesome otherwise.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

In the Loft today.  Very impressed.  Food is actually a little better than the Club seat offerings (and it’s a buffet here too), and the setting feels more restaurant and less cafeteria.  Only complaint is that the employees here have clearly been trained to ask “Can I take your plate?” as soon as they see one that’s empty.  But it’s awesome otherwise.

Good to hear, did you get a deal on the secondary market? I have a bunch of buybacks that I plan on using towards the end of the season and I'm either staying home or getting the best deal on the secondary market and want to try the loft one game.