GDT: Devils at Chicago 8:30 2/14

Antiquated Colorado Rockie

Wow, 7 times this season the Devils have lost after going up 2-0. I know there's not much point making coaching changes now and Hynes is a nice guy, but if the Devils are this abysmal you almost have to cut the cord. The only argument to defend the staff would be to say the team is purposely tanking.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Neb00rs said:

I love that at one point during this game, it looked like Cory might at least leave the game with his save percentage on the upward trend. He somehow managed to finish with it lower than it was going in.

Never doubt Cory’s ability to sink lower. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Neb00rs said:

Wow, 7 times this season the Devils have lost after going up 2-0. I know there's not much point making coaching changes now and Hynes is a nice guy, but if the Devils are this abysmal you almost have to cut the cord. The only argument to defend the staff would be to say the team is purposely tanking.

Yeah, I can even see Hynes in the 1st period screaming "WTF are you doing? We are already up 2-0."

Even tanking can look more decent than this horse manure.