GDT: Sabres @ Devils 6:00 PM MSG+

MadDog2020

1 minute ago, Bonginator11 said:

Maybe because of the free sock giveaway?

I thought that, but the Puddy bobble head is going to be a way more popular giveaway and those were half the price. I may go to that one. 

Maybe because of the holiday tomorrow, more Sabres fans made the trip?

7 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I thought that, but the Puddy bobble head is going to be a way more popular giveaway and those were half the price. I may go to that one. 

The Puddy Bobblehead is why we’re going Tuesday instead of having gone tonight, heh heh.  I’m not sure who wants that one more...me or my daughter.  Once I showed her some Puddy videos, she was hooked.  When I told her that the actor who plays Puddy is the same guy who does the intro and safety video for Disney’s Soarin’, I thought I was going to have to push her eyes back into her skull.  And hopefully the Devils keep making the Pens their personal bitches...

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976
  • Like 2

Just now, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

The Puddy Bobblehead is why we’re going Tuesday instead of having gone tonight, heh heh.  I’m not sure who wants that one more...me or my daughter.  One I showed her some Puddy videos, she was hooked.  When I told her that the actor who plays Puddy is the same guy who does the intro and safety video for Disney’s Soarin’, I thought I was going to have to push her eyes back into her skull.  And hopefully the Devils keep making the Pens their personal bitches...

I may be going as well, my wife and daughter are going to a Broadway show so I may just roll solo. She’ll flip if I get home and leave the bobble head for her. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

The Puddy Bobblehead is why we’re going Tuesday instead of having gone tonight, heh heh.  I’m not sure who wants that one more...me or my daughter.  Once I showed her some Puddy videos, she was hooked.  When I told her that the actor who plays Puddy is the same guy who does the intro and safety video for Disney’s Soarin’, I thought I was going to have to push her eyes back into her skull.  And hopefully the Devils keep making the Pens their personal bitches...

I’m double dipping this week, I need me a Puddy bobblehead lol. 

• Like 1

Just now, mfitz804 said:

This is starting to look like a Cory Schneider game of old. You know, Low offensive output and Cory will have to stand on his head to win. 

You mean old, present, and future...

15 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

There are some Sabre fans here, but not many. Maybe a few hundred.

1 minute ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

You mean old, present, and future...

With the exception that as of late, CS hasn’t been doing it lol. 

1 minute ago, MadDog2020 said:

There are some Sabre fans here, but not many. Maybe a few hundred.

Well fvck them all.

I watch game prices pretty closely, I’m not sure why tonight stayed so high. 

People who know Kenny Agostino increasing demand? Lol

Edited by mfitz804
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Presidents’ Day is a factor.  It allowed me to make my annual trip to Newark from the DC area to see a Devils’ home game.

(Kind to think of it, I think I’ve seen the Devils three years in a row on the Sunday of Presidents‘ Day weekend - in 2017 in Brooklyn against the Islanders, in 2018 in Raleigh against the Hurricanes, and tonight in Newark against the Sabres.)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CHIP72 said:

Presidents’ Day is a factor.  It allowed me to make my annual trip to Newark from the DC area to see a Devils’ home game.

(Kind to think of it, I think I’ve seen the Devils three years in a row on the Sunday of Presidents‘ Day weekend - in 2017 in Brooklyn against the Islanders, in 2018 in Raleigh against the Hurricanes, and tonight in Newark against the Sabres.)

I’m sure, but I’ve watched around other holidays and it wasn’t that way.