GDT: Penguins @ Devils 7:00 PM MSG+

MadDog2020

Will be there with my daughter tonight...at least they've been pretty good at home, so we've seen our fair share of wins at the Rock.  Rough as this season has been overall, I wouldn't trade this year's memories of going to this many games in one season with my daughter for anything.  It's been an absolute blast. 

LGD!  Do for it Puddy man!  Do it for Puddy!

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Rough as this season has been overall, I wouldn't trade this year's memories of going to this many games in one season with my daughter for anything.  It's been an absolute blast. 

Right there with you on that one. Can't trade that for nothing.

• Like 2

If anyone is able to snag any bobbleheads, I will gladly pay a small price for them, and the cost to ship them.  I'd love one myself, but I have a friend (who's actually an Islanders fan), that really wants one more than I do.  

As for the game, how come Schneider isn't in net?  Really thought they'd put him back out there and give him the chance to try to find a groove and keep up his good play.  Is it because we're 3-0 (I think) against the Pens this year and Kink was in net for most/all of them?  If so, I guess that makes sense.

Would be sweet if Mr. Puddy does indeed come.  

Let's Go Devils.

19 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

how come Schneider isn't in net?  Really thought they'd put him back out there and give him the chance to try to find a groove and keep up his good play.  Is it because we're 3-0 (I think) against the Pens this year and Kink was in net for most/all of them?  If so, I guess that makes sense.

Probably, maybe trying to showcase him one last time so we can trade him for a bag of pucks since the trade deadline is Monday. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

Probably, maybe trying to showcase him one last time so we can trade him for a bag of pucks since the trade deadline is Monday. 

I would like to see the devils move one more player that we may be able to get an asset for. Wether it be packaging something to get a decent return or just selling off a piece like KK for a pick. Want to go tonight but I don't think ill be able to make it, I guess the tv is where ill be watching this one.

45 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

Risky though, depending which KK shows up. Giving up 5+ goals wouldn’t exactly boost his trade value. 

Let’s hope we continue playing the Pens as well as we have and that Blackwood is back in NJ next week. 

55 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

or it could be the other way around, maybe there is interest in Schneider and they aren't going to play him if a deal is in the works.

36 minutes ago, 2ELIAS6 said:

or it could be the other way around, maybe there is interest in Schneider and they aren't going to play him if a deal is in the works.

He's owed too much over too long to have made teams be interested in him with 3 nice starts. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I just told some Pens fans they shouldn’t have accepted theirs and left them for fans.

They were like 8 years old, but they were HUGE for 8 year olds. 

Honestly that should be the policy anyway. If you're wearing anything supporting the away team then you don't get it, kids or not. Tough sh!t.