Sign in to follow this  
MadDog2020

GDT: Penguins @ Devils 7:00 PM MSG+

Stupid call. And extra bad after the refs missed the too many man earlier that preceded a Penguins goal.

Time to automate NHL reffing.

Penguins needed all the help from the refs with a sloppy game from the Devils, pathetic 

fvck this game, fvck that penalty against Coleman, and fvck the 3 penalties on penguins they didn't fvcking call tonight. fvck this game. 2pts to the tank. fvck this game.

• Like 1

I'm eager to hear from Hynes what happened early on in the game with the too many men call. It seemed to me that Sullivan screamed at the refs and got his way without much protest from Hynes.

• Like 1

Some inconsistency by refs but this roster didn't look bad against the more skilled pens team. Win or lose the season is over anyway.

6 minutes ago, Neb00rs said:

I'm eager to hear from Hynes what happened early on in the game with the too many men call. It seemed to me that Sullivan screamed at the refs and got his way without much protest from Hynes.

At this point I'm not interested in what he has to say about anything except why Cory was warming the bench instead of Kinkaid. 

1 minute ago, Devs64 said:

At this point I'm not interested in what he has to say about anything except why Cory was warming the bench instead of Kinkaid. 

That’s easy, KK was 3-0 against the Pens. I understand him getting the start. 

Still mad about that penalty. How wood gets smushed in front of the net trying to get to a loose puck in the corner and no call earlier but Coleman backs into a guy that could clearly see him coming and just flops on the ground and that's a penalty is beyond me. I've seen closer calls after guys chase dump-ins than that horse sh!t. That was a lame as all fvck call at a crucial point of the game. I can't believe Hynes let's that sh!t go down and doesn't say a word. 

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

That’s easy, KK was 3-0 against the Pens. I understand him getting the start. 

Oh OK then. Still, if he wanted 2 points Cory IMO was a better choice.

2 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

Still mad about that penalty. How wood gets smushed in front of the net trying to get to a loose puck in the corner and no call earlier but Coleman backs into a guy that could clearly see him coming and just flops on the ground and that's a penalty is beyond me. I've seen closer calls after guys chase dump-ins than that horse sh!t. That was a lame as all fvck call at a crucial point of the game. I can't believe Hynes let's that sh!t go down and doesn't say a word. 

I agree. If you watched the Bruins-Sharks game yesterday night you wouldn't complain about tonight's game. That officiating was a real disaster.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Antiquated Colorado Rockie said:

Didn't watch but I have to say I'm kind of jealous of the people who got the bobble head.

People are selling them for $50+ on eBay. If I didn’t have a kid, I’d be recouping my entire cost for the evening. 

• Like 1

REPORTER: Keith seems to think he was victimized by some bad bounces tonight, do you see it otherwise?

HYNES: Yes.      

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Awesome intro video. 

To quote mfitz:  “I got a Bobblehead.”

Of course Bettman’s mancrush team gets the calls and non-calls...duh.

Sweet goals by Bratt and MoJo.  

fvck the refs. 

Dammit KK.

Remind me again why Ferris Mueller has only one goal.

God I love that classic Devils goal horn.

Congrats on your 900th game Travis.  

That is all.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

REPORTER: Keith seems to think he was victimized by some bad bounces tonight, do you see it otherwise?

He was victimized by being bad at his job.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

I heard he was victimized by a couple of pucks wearing MAGA hats.

• Haha 1

Is it just me or does our team seem to let everyone harrass the fvck out of our goalies and do jack sh!t about it?

So maybe you guys with a better memory than me remember this but i didn't realize he almost fell in 95 and that's why he "fell" tonight lol great actor, give him the Emmy cause he had me fooled lol skip to 1:45

Edited by Satans Hockey
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

I’m not anti-Hynes, but man every so often I’d like to see something other than that “passive anger” expression that seems to be engraved on his face.  Refs missed an obvious “too many men” call early...for once, lose your fvcking sh!t, even if it won’t necessarily make any great difference.  Would be a nice switch.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

I’m not anti-Hynes, but man every so often I’d like to see something other than that “passive anger” expression that seems to be engraved on his face.  Refs missed an obvious “too many men” call early...for once, lose your fvcking sh!t, even if it won’t necessarily make any great difference.  Would be a nice switch.  

I mean...it seemed to me that it worked for Sullivan.