Kinkaid - GONE!!!

jagknife

3 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

At least you would know that uncle would never lie to you! Lol

OK maybe that's true. But do you really expect a guy's family not to back him on social media? I mean really, who gives a fvck what Keith Kinkaid's non-hockey affiliated uncle says or does not say? Am I supposed to care that a family member implied he wasn't to blame? Really?

3 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

OK maybe that's true. But do you really expect a guy's family not to back him on social media? I mean really, who gives a fvck what Keith Kinkaid's non-hockey affiliated uncle says or does not say? Am I supposed to care that a family member implied he wasn't to blame? Really?

Nah I'm kidding about him telling the truth. I'm not outraged or anything lol I just think Uncle Jim is a dope. 

18 minutes ago, CommonDreads said:

Only thing I’ll say regarding those comments is that it’s “better for Keith’s career.” Like bud, do you really think playing 3rd string behind two established netminders on a bubble team is some sort of can’t miss opportunity?

Maybe Keith could help me on this one: is there a facepalm emoji?

On the flip side, one can only improve from being the worst goalie in hockey...

5 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

If your uncle went on social media and told your former team's fans that you sucked, how would you feel?

Well he could have just kept his trap shut or said something to the effect of "looking forward to Keith's new opportunity in cbus". Like an adult. Not rocket science. 

So long KK...thanks for your run and contributions last season.  

Hard not to love this deal...the return didn’t matter.  It was about moving on from a player who no longer fit into the Devils’ plans going forward...Blackwood showed enough to get more of a look, and might as well see if Cory can be righted.  I thought Shero played this deadline about as well as a seller possibly could, really.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Toasterleavins said:

Well he could have just kept his trap shut or said something to the effect of "looking forward to Keith's new opportunity in cbus". Like an adult. Not rocket science. 

Well, his nephew speaks in emojis. You expect him to post like an adult??

• Haha 3