Sign in to follow this  
NJDfan1711

GDT:. Devils @ Bruins 3/2/19 7:00pm -17 Games left-

2 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

I wish a team would sign a goon for one game to break a stick over the gigantic beak of that rat faced fvck. I hate him an unhealthy amount. 

I dont care if the game is faster, enforcers need to come back to the NHL. Specifically for thugs like Marchand.

1 hour ago, slasher72 said:

I dont care if the game is faster, enforcers need to come back to the NHL. Specifically for thugs like Marchand.

I missed most of pd 3. What did the rat do? Or is it just pure love from our fan base?

17 minutes ago, Devs64 said:

I missed most of pd 3. What did the rat do? Or is it just pure love from our fan base?

Cross checked Vatanen from behind with an empty net at the end. No call. 

2 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Cross checked Vatanen from behind with an empty net at the end. No call. 

Thanks. Not surprised after no call/no hearing on Patrick for elbowing Gabriel. Hynes shouldn't have been diplomatic about it...

Of course we're pretty much at the point where you look for silver linings within each (often losing) effort.  Good for Blackwood for coming back and continuing what he started.  Even though Bratt was held pointless yesterday, he now has 17 points in his last 20 GP.  Good for him as well.

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Of course we're pretty much at the point where you look for silver linings within each (often losing) effort.  Good for Blackwood for coming back and continuing what he started.  Even though Bratt was held pointless yesterday, he now has 17 points in his last 20 GP.  Good for him as well.

This is what I’ve been talking about. Played hard with a bad lineup, lost 1-0. Both guys like me and tank advocates should be satisfied. 

• Like 3