Sign in to follow this  
MadDog2020

GDT: Blue Jackets @ (Binghamton) Devils 7:00 PM MSG+2

Bread man needs a haircut. Looks like a little boy in the 80’s. 

Just now, mfitz804 said:

Not quite sure where the penalty was there. 

Apparently accidentally stepping on the opposing players stick is a slash.

• Like 2

Can’t say the Devils weren’t spirited tonight.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

Bread man needs a haircut. Looks like a little boy in the 80’s. 

sh!ts his pants like one too

• Haha 1

Well that was easy.  Kinda sucks that the BJs got off the mat, but whatever.

• Like 2

Nice effort by whatever lineup that was that we had out there.   

• Like 2

Well, the effort by this AHL squad was there. Can't complain, but losing to Torts with any blue shirted team in front of him still sucks. Oh well. 

• Like 1

Worst possible outcome imo. Picked up a point, but didn’t even win and got swept on the season. Ugh. 

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

Worst possible outcome imo. Picked up a point, but didn’t even win and got swept on the season. Ugh. 

I did enjoy watching this group of misfits giving Columbus all they could handle though.  The Devils are another injury or two from having Roger Dorn, Pedro Cerrano, Willie Mays Hays and Ricky Vaughn on the ice.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Anybody else hear Dano say the BJ's had to "hold their collective breasts" when the devils hit the post? 

Bl.w J.bs can shove the 2 points. Is there another team in the league missing nearly half of their roster? Good job boys...Great job.

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

I did enjoy watching this group of misfits giving Columbus all they could handle though.  The Devils are another injury or two from having Roger Dorn, Pedro Cerrano, Willie Mays Hays and Ricky Vaughn on the ice.

They may as well dress a few people from this board...lol

Edited by Devs64

24 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Ffs Cory

Whatever. Great effort tonight. We'll get even next year.

36 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Getting two points we don’t need would’ve been worse, no?

• Like 1

I think tonight it was as much if not more about Columbus sleepwalking through the game.  Hard to play against ok but I don't know if there's a single player beyond Yak who's up now that I can say needs to make this team next year. I just don't see anybody with break through skills who's a slam dunk, honestly is pretty damn scary imo. 

15 minutes ago, titans04 said:

I think tonight it was as much if not more about Columbus sleepwalking through the game.  Hard to play against ok but I don't know if there's a single player beyond Yak who's up now that I can say needs to make this team next year. I just don't see anybody with break through skills who's a slam dunk, honestly is pretty damn scary imo. 

I agree that there really isn’t much in Binghamton to be excited about right now, but we have some forwards playing elsewhere that are still a couple of years away that can be difference makers (Boqvist, Talvitie). And with Smith, Davies, and Walsh coming up soon, there’s some hope to fill the defense with some talent. Add an early 1st from the upcoming draft, and I don’t think things are looking so bad. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, nessus said:

I agree that there really isn’t much in Binghamton to be excited about right now, but we have some forwards playing elsewhere that are still a couple of years away that can be difference makers (Boqvist, Talvitie). And with Smith, Davies, and Walsh coming up soon, there’s some hope to fill the defense with some talent. Add an early 1st from the upcoming draft, and I don’t think things are looking so bad. 

hope so!

34 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Getting two points we don’t need would’ve been worse, no?

I would have rather won, and hurt them/avoid being swept if we had to get any points at all, but oh well. 

1 hour ago, titans04 said:

I don't find that scary at all.  There's rarely lots of talent in the minor leagues.  McLeod's shown flashes and I think Anderson's an NHLer but there's no future stars there, nor should there be that expectation.

3 hours ago, Triumph said:

I don't find that scary at all.  There's rarely lots of talent in the minor leagues.  McLeod's shown flashes and I think Anderson's an NHLer but there's no future stars there, nor should there be that expectation.

Would you say that it's less common now for a player who makes an impact at NHL level to spend any reasonable time the the AHL before being called up? Or is that just my perception? 

Seems like these days they just go straight into the NHL skipping the AHL all together. I mean you still get a considerable amount of 3rd and 4th liners , but top six players don't seem to see an AHL stint.