GDT: Crap versus Trash, 9 Mar @ 7p

jagknife

Well mfitz got his wish...Coleman did something.  

And oh yeah, fvck the Rangers and their idiot fan base.

Oh well...was only a matter of time, with the way the game was going.  

6 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

fvck these guys. I want them to beat one team the rest of the season and they can't manage it. 

Screw it. I want a top 3 pick and want them to lose every game except the last game of the year. But I know they will lose to the Rags on home ice to end this sh!t season. 

Edited by slasher72

Just now, Aznjsn said:

Lol blank stare Hynes.

Spock has a wider range of facial expressions.

• Like 1

Team is a dumpster fire. I like Cangi but ffs please stop calling Agostino a jersey boy. He was a stupid ass Rangers fan growing up and he still looks most of their d-bag fans. 

I'm surpised how many Devils fans actually wasted their time and money to go to worlds self proclaimed most famous arena to watch this garbage. You couldn't have given me free tickets to this one. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

Team is a dumpster fire. I like Cangi but ffs please stop calling Agostino a jersey boy. He was a stupid ass Rangers fan growing up and he still looks most of their d-bag fans. 

I'm surpised how many Devils fans actually wasted their time and money to go to worlds self proclaimed most famous arena to watch this garbage. You couldn't have given me free tickets to this one. 

After watching last night and tonight’s losses with my daughter, I told her that the last (and only) game we’re going to is on March 23, against the Coyotes (matinee game).  My wife will be out of town.  Plan to make a solid day of it.  But that’s it...because this current product...good god...I...just...can’t...

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, slasher72 said:

We've become the Cleveland Browns of the NHL.

If Shero’s regime never makes progress and the one that follows never does, then you can say that.  It takes multiple decades of futility to reach that level of awful.

• Like 1

these days I either don't watch a second or only catch 2 or 3 minutes of the game. I could be wrong  but out of the very brief snippets I have been watching, McLeod seems really weak on the boards and in the dzone and on the current lineup Gabriel seems like a core player which is an extremely sad state of affairs.

18 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

After watching last night and tonight’s losses with my daughter, I told her that the last (and only) game we’re going to is on March 23, against the Coyotes (matinee game).  My wife will be out of town.  Plan to make a solid day of it.  But that’s it...because this current product...good god...I...just...can’t...

I don't blame ya, I'm using the rest of my buybacks for this year so I don't have many left myself. No reason to go when it's an AHL team. 

You should take her out to a Red Bulls game, tickets are cheap, atmosphere is great and the team actually wins during the regular season. It's just the playoffs and knockout competitions where they blow it. They have earlier games on some weekends too. 

Edited by Satans Hockey
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

I don't blame ya, I'm using the rest of my buybacks for this year so I don't have many left myself. No reason to go when it's an AHL team. 

You should take her out to a Red Bulls game, tickets are cheap, atmosphere is great and the team actually wins during the regular season. It's just the playoffs and knockout competitions where they blow it. They have earlier games on some weekends too. 

Not a huge soccer fan, especially on TV, but a few summers ago I went to see the Montreal Impact twice in one summer (I'm from Quebec) and I absolutely loved it. The atmosphere was great and it was so much more interesting live than on TV. I went to the game when Drogba scored a hat trick for Montreal, think it was his second or third game. The crowd was nuts. I was pleasantly surprised and I'm planning to go back real soon. 

• Like 1