GDT: Binghamton @ Edmonton 9:30 PM NBCSN

MadDog2020

5 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

LGD. 

Used to be a pretty big fan of his until I found out just how much of his material he was ripping off from Bill Hicks.  There's some videos that show just how blatant his thievery was, and it's pretty shocking.

Anyway, let's go...whoever these guys are that wear red and black and appear to be Devils. 

2 hours ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Used to be a pretty big fan of his until I found out just how much of his material he was ripping off from Bill Hicks.  There's some videos that show just how blatant his thievery was, and it's pretty shocking.

Anyway, let's go...whoever these guys are that wear red and black and appear to be Devils. 

If so, that’s disappointing- you never like to hear about comedians ripping off material.... but I’m still a Leary fan. Rescue Me was a great show, and he was really good in it, which showed he can actually write and act. 

Edited by MadDog2020
  • Like 1

So after the methane bubble over my town saved us from the chaos that was last night, Mother Nature said “I ain’t done with you guys yet” and whipped up some nasty winds (50 gusting 70+) and knocked power out since 5 or 6 hours ago.

Guess I won’t see this one haha

23 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

That was actually a good fight 

Ya they let em go for awhile I was surprised. Primetime slot baby lol. 

Yikes Greene can you at least look like you're trying. Left Chiasson unattended and he's standing right there lol.

• Like 1

I'm a little late because pretty anything is better than watching this train wreck of a team, but the replay of the Chiasson goal is terrible. You can watch Greene get lost, forget about the front of the net, and then you can almost see him saying "oh ya..." as he half heartedly tries to cover him way too late

45 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

I can not wait for Andy Greene to be off this team. He’s so gd soft in front of the net. 

any time i see a toilet paper company using puffy kittens for commercials im like "pffff you clearly never watched andy greene play hockey"

• Haha 1