GDT: Binghamton @ Edmonton 9:30 PM NBCSN

MadDog2020

4 minutes ago, Bonginator11 said:

Coleman has some underrated speed

Really? I thought it was pretty well known he’s damn fast. At least to Devils fans.

I heard Columbus fans comment on it when I saw a game there earlier this season. 

4 minutes ago, Demon of the North said:

Hallsy is enjoying this one (if he is even watching at this point).

Kinkyisth3b3st is never in the game day threads anymore, I assume he’s “attending to Taylor’s injuries”. 

Edited by mfitz804
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bonginator11 said:

And here starts the comeback 

I’d be feeling pretty good but for the fact we gave up half a dozen in the last 20 minutes last night. Literally anything can happen.

But I’m not gonna see it. Have a good night boys. 

Just now, SterioDesign said:

They are trying to give credit to Gabriel for that fight saying it had a huge impact on the devils game. And it might be true.

But i'm so down on him that he'd basically have to have a Hall-like career year next season for me to consider liking him.

Gabriel is a clown, but I give credit where it’s due- that was a good scrap.

6 hours ago, SterioDesign said:

But i'm so down on him that he'd basically have to have a Hall-like career year next season for me to consider liking him.

Hall-like this season? Missing more than half the season with an injury and not having an impact? I think Gabriel is 100% capable of that!!

Only caught updates on this only, got home late and was exhausted.   Glad to see the team scored some goals for Cory, that's gotta feel nice.  One of the few times we won on the road this year too, which is good.  Maybe they'll remember they need to do more of that next season.